Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What If Aliens Are Here? The UFO UAP Phenomenon

Kornee Offline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHOLTCkkuM
A nicely thought through checklist of various potential difficulties and pitfalls associated with evaluation of UFO/UAP phenomena.
If only one or two 'scientifically minded' skeptics over at another forum would stop prattling on simplistically and take stock.
Alas - that won't happen.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Have the Time Traveler proponents lost their mojo? Don’t hear much about ET being visitors from the future anymore.
confused2 Offline
(Nov 8, 2022 03:34 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Have the Time Traveler proponents lost their mojo? Don’t hear much about ET being visitors from the future anymore.
I'm guessing they prefer to visit the 1960s (much nicer) .[conveniently ignoring a lot of not-so-nice things about the 60's]
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Nov 8, 2022 06:37 PM)confused2 Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2022 03:34 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Have the Time Traveler proponents lost their mojo? Don’t hear much about ET being visitors from the future anymore.
I'm guessing they prefer to visit the 1960s (much nicer) .[conveniently ignoring a lot of not-so-nice things about the 60's]

Never know, unwilling to venture back to 2020’s might be an indication to us present day folk that things are about to get worse
Kornee Offline
(Nov 9, 2022 05:33 AM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Never know, unwilling to venture back to 2020’s might be an indication to us present day folk that things are about to get worse
'Things' are obviously set to get much worse - regardless. What does that have to do with notional 'time traveler' 'time slot' aversions?
Firstly, it would pay to have a rational 'out' for the eminently logical so-called (and inherently rabidly sexist!) grandfather paradox.
Please don't clog this space with BS 'multi-worlds' tripe.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Nov 10, 2022 06:47 AM)Kornee Wrote: Please don't clog this space with BS 'multi-worlds' tripe.

Quote: If only one or two 'scientifically minded' skeptics over at another forum would stop prattling on simplistically and take stock.
Alas - that won't happen.

Geez Korn…..what is this fascination with another forum? Mind you, you’re not alone. Nothing like reading your distaste for one particular forum on a regular basis. Just adds so much to a post, a thread and this forum.
Kornee Offline
(Nov 10, 2022 12:12 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Geez Korn…..what is this fascination with another forum? Mind you, you’re not alone. Nothing like reading your distaste for one particular forum on a regular basis. Just adds so much to a post, a thread and this forum.
Long story Zinja. How it's all perceived very much depends on one's general outlook, together with any history of involvement with said 'other forum' - especially power brokers there.
Mine is one of disgust and revulsion. Owing to many interactions. Others either have a very different perception - or choose to mask their true feelings out of questionable motivations - imo.
Any different in principle to the accepted situation where MSM reporters interview citizens as to feelings of developments in their former homeland? I think not.

The retort may be - 'but no reporters are asking your opinions of elsewhere, here'. True.
I'm just exercising an increasingly stifled freedom, in the so-called 'freedom loving Western Democracies' to comment generally.
Such freedom is fated to become a thing of the past. IMO.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Guess I don't have the same passion re UFO/UAP as you might. Think you should be careful to not wind up like an Ostro response to a Titan IQ test question.

Hint: You don't have to look too far down his test question list
Kornee Offline
Yeah it's probably best to just leave that baggage behind.
Magical Realist Offline
Elon Musk is probably an alien in disguise. I mean come on! What more made-up name is there than "Elon Musk"? And then there's the whole space thing. He is preparing us for some future worldwide disaster. We need to evolve into extraterrestrials., just like aliens did.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stunning video of really weird UAP Magical Realist 43 608 Apr 14, 2024 03:45 AM
Last Post: Syne
  Article The Pentagon's new UAP report is seriously flawed? C C 0 14 Apr 13, 2024 07:00 PM
Last Post: C C
  Why science suddenly has a lot to say about UFOs and UAP C C 1 112 Sep 23, 2022 05:51 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Navy says no to the release of UAP videos Magical Realist 2 112 Sep 14, 2022 09:37 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  UAP footage captured by helicopter + Psychic experiments inspired "Stranger Things" C C 1 113 May 29, 2022 06:09 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Scientists: Really interested enough to demand access to military's raw UAP data? C C 0 79 Jul 1, 2021 07:52 PM
  A list of every place aliens could be hiding + Senate confirms UAP program's survival C C 0 132 Jun 24, 2020 07:27 PM
  'They Are Already Here' author explains spread of UFO belief (interview) C C 0 165 Mar 9, 2020 07:14 AM
  The odd phenomenon of Ghost Apples C C 1 427 Feb 11, 2019 12:49 AM
  DOP (disappearing object phenomenon) Magical Realist 2 988 Aug 2, 2018 05:27 PM