Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gender-neutral restrooms...causing girls to...stay home when menstruating

Syne Offline
Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Menstruating girls are staying home for fear of being made to feel 'period shame'
Some girls are risking infections by refusing to urinate all day or not drinking
Doctors and politicians called on schools to halt the move towards unisex toilets

It's really sad that political insanity has led to girls being ashamed to go out while menstruating, much like the archaic notion of them being isolated for being "impure". How many ways is the transgender agenda going to harm actual women before leftists give it up?
Zinjanthropos Offline
His and Her outhouses ..... what’s different about them?
Syne Offline
Women deserve the option to have their own spaces, sports, etc. without men encroaching on everything they attempt to call their own.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Oct 19, 2019 05:47 PM)Syne Wrote: Women deserve the option to have their own spaces, sports, etc. without men encroaching on everything they attempt to call their own.

Agree 100%.... biological men & women? What a world, even to have to ask that.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Quote:So half the population must cater to less than one percent who thinks they are something they are not?

One of the comments that followed article linked in OP. Is the guy correct? If you’re not a biological woman or man then all you have to do is think you are one to become one?
Syne Offline
According to the left.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Oct 20, 2019 01:07 AM)Syne Wrote: According to the left.

But the left has many biological females. They’re ok with this toilet stuff?
Syne Offline
To hear the most vocal among them, yes.
Zinjanthropos Offline
If I go around thinking I'm Jesus Christ then who's to say I'm not..... especially in this political climate. If a man thinks he's a woman and that qualifies him for female status then in all fairness I should be allowed to be Christ. For anyone who publicly states I am not Christ or deranged for thinking so, are they committing a hate crime?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Livers can stay alive and functional for over 100 years + Why are we getting fatter? C C 0 85 Oct 19, 2022 12:12 AM
Last Post: C C
  Stress may be causing a decline in human fertility + Art of fighting and making up C C 0 61 Aug 23, 2021 06:06 PM
  Autistic girls more likely to decrease in symptom severity over time compared to boys C C 0 65 Jul 17, 2021 04:36 AM
  Active girls less likely to die from cancer later C C 0 563 Aug 5, 2015 10:59 PM