Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Gender-neutral restrooms...causing girls to...stay home when menstruating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Menstruating girls are staying home for fear of being made to feel 'period shame'
Some girls are risking infections by refusing to urinate all day or not drinking
Doctors and politicians called on schools to halt the move towards unisex toilets

It's really sad that political insanity has led to girls being ashamed to go out while menstruating, much like the archaic notion of them being isolated for being "impure". How many ways is the transgender agenda going to harm actual women before leftists give it up?
His and Her outhouses ..... what’s different about them?
Women deserve the option to have their own spaces, sports, etc. without men encroaching on everything they attempt to call their own.
(Oct 19, 2019 05:47 PM)Syne Wrote: [ -> ]Women deserve the option to have their own spaces, sports, etc. without men encroaching on everything they attempt to call their own.

Agree 100%.... biological men & women? What a world, even to have to ask that.
Yes, non-biological "women" encroaching on women's spaces and sports are still men or, at the very least, not women. Even worse is people like Chelsea Clinton agreeing that "someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman".
Quote:So half the population must cater to less than one percent who thinks they are something they are not?

One of the comments that followed article linked in OP. Is the guy correct? If you’re not a biological woman or man then all you have to do is think you are one to become one?
According to the left.
(Oct 20, 2019 01:07 AM)Syne Wrote: [ -> ]According to the left.

But the left has many biological females. They’re ok with this toilet stuff?
To hear the most vocal among them, yes.
If I go around thinking I'm Jesus Christ then who's to say I'm not..... especially in this political climate. If a man thinks he's a woman and that qualifies him for female status then in all fairness I should be allowed to be Christ. For anyone who publicly states I am not Christ or deranged for thinking so, are they committing a hate crime?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6