Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Beginner's Guide To Companion Planting (hobbies, gardening)

C C Offline
https://getbusygardening.com/companion-planting/

EXCERPT: Vegetable companion planting is a method of pairing vegetables that grow well together in a way that is beneficial. If you’ve never heard of it, or you’re interested in learning more about what vegetables to plant next to each other, then this beginner’s guide is for you! Before we dig in, I want to say that this is a very vast topic, and I can not totally cover in one blog post (there are entire books on the subject!). Since it’s such a huge topic, it can be very overwhelming for new gardeners. So in order to avoid the overwhelm, I’m just going to start by giving you an introduction to companion growing in this post. Then, to get you started quickly, I’m including a list of companion planting ideas you can try in your garden right away. Once you understand the basics of companion gardening, and try a few of the simple plant pairings below, you can dive in deeper without feeling so overwhelmed. Let’s get started…

MORE: https://getbusygardening.com/companion-planting/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why sunflowers face east (gardening hobbies) C C 3 146 Aug 14, 2021 08:07 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  Sportman's guide to hunting free online movies & short films C C 0 374 Dec 22, 2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: C C
  Quick (Battle) Field Guide to the New Culture Wars (ideological sports) C C 1 294 Apr 13, 2018 04:49 AM
Last Post: Syne
  Garden tips for perennial plants + What to do in April (planting guide) C C 0 371 Apr 6, 2017 06:59 PM
  Growing sunchokes in a bucket (gardening) + Camping tips + Mixed bag C C 0 330 Feb 26, 2017 07:44 PM
  Hobbies: The Benefits of Rain Gardening C C 0 589 Jul 13, 2015 05:46 PM
  Gardening: 6 Plants That Beat Butterfly Bush for the Wildlife Draw C C 1 805 Jul 4, 2015 06:45 AM
Last Post: elte