Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celebrity ufo encounters

Magical Realist Offline
(Singer) Ke$ha says she saw a UFO and that was the inspiration for her new album “Rainbow.”  She wants to point out, yes, she was sober.

In a recent interview she said, “… I think people would be like, ‘She was on acid’ or something. I wasn’t. I was on nothing. I was a totally sober Sally, just a lady in the desert. I look up in the sky and there’s a bunch of spaceships. I swear to God, there were like five to seven, and I don’t know why I didn’t like try to take a picture of it, I just looked at it. I was sitting on a rock, and I was like, ‘What in the hell is that?’ I was trying to figure it out, and then they went away. And then they came back.” Kesha then said that “they came back in a different formation” than the one they were in previously.  She said, “I was like, ‘Those are f—king aliens.’ They were spaceships!”

http://www.wdjx.com/kesha-says-saw-ufo-i...new-album/

[Image: Kesha2.jpg?w=630]
[Image: Kesha2.jpg?w=630]

David Bowie

Author Peter Koening paraphrased Bowie’s statement in the book Laugh Gnostic:

"A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on, I have come to take this phenomena seriously. I believe that what I saw was not the actual object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others." Bowie referenced the many incidents of UFO sightings on books and even interviews. He freely gave details of the encounters and was never shy about admitting his beliefs of intelligent life living far beyond Earth."---http://theparanormal.ca/11-shocking-cele...tings.html

[Image: 160111_CBOX_David-Bowie-08.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]
[Image: 160111_CBOX_David-Bowie-08.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]

John Lennon

"It was a hot, breezy afternoon when Lennon stepped out of his terrace and got the shock of his life. Just beyond the horizon, he saw a flattened cone-shaped disc emitting red light. The disc seemed to approach the flabbergasted Lennon as he yelled for his assistant, May Pang. Both Lennon and Pang watched with fascination as the aircraft hovered over the very close distance before suddenly flying off.

According to Lennon’s estimation, the unidentified aircraft could be the size of a Lear jet. The aircraft returned later than day, this time with "a row or circle of white lights that ran around the entire rim of the craft." The local newspaper ran the story and notified Lennon and Pang that they were not the only ones who saw the mysterious aircraft. In fact, at least 7 others can confirm seeing the UFO around the same time Lennon and Pang spotted it."----http://theparanormal.ca/11-shocking-cele...tings.html

[Image: John-Lennon.jpg]
[Image: John-Lennon.jpg]

Muhammad Ali

"The legendary boxer claims to see UFOs regularly when he was young. He claims to have seen 2 UFO hovering over New York City back when he was working out in Central Park, training for a fight. His longtime friend and trainer, Angelo Dundee, seconded this claim and shares that along with Ali, he too have witnessed two UFOS moving into the city a little before dawn. The mysterious aircrafts moved so slowly over the skyline for at least 15 minutes before disappearing. They later found out that several New York residents filed reports of UFO sightings at the Newark Airport. Ali even goes to claim that the prophet Elijah Muhammad said that the first ever reference to a UFO was made in Ezekiel’s Wheel in the Bible."---http://theparanormal.ca/11-shocking-cele...tings.html

[Image: pic-Ali_zpsqe5jiy6r.png]
[Image: pic-Ali_zpsqe5jiy6r.png]

C C Offline
Not every celebrity can make the rank of being the poster-child of a particular category for a month or year. But intermittently being noticed or garnering public attention is a central aspect of maintaining their livelihood. So they at least need to be counted among the recipients / members of _X_ experience, status, clinical condition, or victimhood. UFO sightings is just one entertainer's clique, fellowship, fraternity or sorority among many.

HER AGENT: "Come on, Shirley. People need to know you that you're a sick witch who cuts herself. Get in the club."

HIS AGENT: "Come on, Drew. You've been holding out that you were once a catamite? Being abused once at age 9 is still good enough. Reveal it in your upcoming book."

- - -
Magical Realist Offline
I don't know that having a ufo experience does much for one's credibility as a serious artist/actor. I mean I doubt Shirley Mclain's wacky experiences helped her career much. So I praise their courage and honesty in coming forward with these personal experiences. It's not an easy thing to go public with one's encounters with the paranormal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The bizarre ufo encounters of Terry Lovelace Magical Realist 2 284 Aug 27, 2020 11:06 PM
Last Post: C C
  Bizarre encounters with surreal entities Magical Realist 0 296 Jun 13, 2018 04:38 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Real Bigfoot encounters Magical Realist 2 718 May 10, 2017 06:47 PM
  Paranormal encounters in Afghanistan War Magical Realist 14 2,004 Mar 6, 2017 11:17 PM
  Close encounters in history Magical Realist 1 916 Nov 15, 2016 04:21 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Police paranormal encounters Magical Realist 2 999 Oct 14, 2015 10:08 PM
  Alien encounters with John Mack Magical Realist 1 1,095 Jul 14, 2015 12:29 AM
Last Post: C C
  Weird MIB encounters Magical Realist 0 826 Apr 26, 2015 11:05 PM