Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Close encounters in history

Magical Realist Offline
"Here's a curious encounter from way back in 1901 involving humanoids next to a strange craft. The report was originally published by Derek James & Phil Bennett in Nufon News #50.

The incident occurred during the summer in Bournebrook, West Midlands, England.

Young Frank Warily, ten years old, was taking a shortcut along a path behind his terraced housing estate. Suddenly, he came upon a strange object sitting on the grass and thought that it was a workman's hut. There was a small, box-shaped ship's funnel on top and a door on the side. The object was a greenish blue metallic color with a sheen, half the size of a modern car.

Suddenly, Frank was confronted by two small beings who stepped down out of the doorway. They
were four feet high, clean-shaven, and looked human with no odd features. They wore tight fitting, one piece uniforms with a greenish, gray military look and each wore a dark helmet that masked the eyes and ears almost completely.

Emerging from the top were two wires almost like horns on a Viking's helmet. The wires rose nine inches. One humanoid remained in the doorway. The other moved towards Frank with his arms outstretched, suggesting to Frank to get out of his way. Frank got out of the way and as he was doing this, the humanoid scuttled back into the machine and the door closed.

There was then a brilliant flash like electric arcing that lit up the perimeter of the object as well as a whooshing sound and the box-shaped craft climbed up into the sky in a curved flight. Frank noticed a pulsating red light at the rear as it ascended."

http://twocrowsparanormal.blogspot.com/2...-1901.html
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Nov 14, 2016 09:07 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: "Here's a curious encounter from way back in 1901 involving humanoids next to a strange craft. The report was originally published by Derek James & Phil Bennett in Nufon News #50.

The incident occurred during the summer in Bournebrook, West Midlands, England.

Young Frank Warily, ten years old, was taking a shortcut along a path behind his terraced housing estate. Suddenly, he came upon a strange object sitting on the grass and thought that it was a workman's hut. There was a small, box-shaped ship's funnel on top and a door on the side. The object was a greenish blue metallic color with a sheen, half the size of a modern car.

Suddenly, Frank was confronted by two small beings who stepped down out of the doorway. They
were four feet high, clean-shaven, and looked human with no odd features. They wore tight fitting, one piece uniforms with a greenish, gray military look and each wore a dark helmet that masked the eyes and ears almost completely.

Emerging from the top were two wires almost like horns on a Viking's helmet. The wires rose nine inches. One humanoid remained in the doorway. The other moved towards Frank with his arms outstretched, suggesting to Frank to get out of his way. Frank got out of the way and as he was doing this, the humanoid scuttled back into the machine and the door closed.

There was then a brilliant flash like electric arcing that lit up the perimeter of the object as well as a whooshing sound and the box-shaped craft climbed up into the sky in a curved flight. Frank noticed a pulsating red light at the rear as it ascended."

http://twocrowsparanormal.blogspot.com/2...-1901.html

MR, just so you know. I would rather believe in extraterrestrials than those unworldly ghosts and goblins etc. (toss in cryptozoology also)

Just think how much more plausible these types of stories will be once we discover or are discovered by alien life forms from another planet. If I had one wish it would be seeing proof that we are not alone. IMHO, indisputable contact will be the most important day in human history. Alas all we have are the types of stories you just exhibited. You can print thousands of them but for me they mean nothing. Look where we are, with the technology today, I think we can do better than storytelling. Not sure if you know this but I too have witnessed what is described as UFO's on two occasions. Oh how I would love to try and convince people that LGM are not the stuff of fable, but I can't even prove it to myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The bizarre ufo encounters of Terry Lovelace Magical Realist 2 284 Aug 27, 2020 11:06 PM
Last Post: C C
  Bizarre encounters with surreal entities Magical Realist 0 296 Jun 13, 2018 04:38 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Guillermo Del Toro's close encounter Magical Realist 1 595 May 24, 2018 06:11 PM
  Guillermo Del Toro's close encounter Magical Realist 0 334 May 24, 2018 05:00 PM
  Edwin Fuhr's 1974 ufo close encounter Magical Realist 1 668 Jan 7, 2018 02:42 AM
  Celebrity ufo encounters Magical Realist 2 655 Jul 18, 2017 10:00 PM
  Real Bigfoot encounters Magical Realist 2 718 May 10, 2017 06:47 PM
  Paranormal encounters in Afghanistan War Magical Realist 14 2,004 Mar 6, 2017 11:17 PM
  Close encounter of the 5th kind in Monterrey Mexico Magical Realist 69 15,132 Nov 12, 2016 05:38 AM
Last Post: Carol
  Police paranormal encounters Magical Realist 2 999 Oct 14, 2015 10:08 PM