Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Double standards accepted without murmur in MSM

Kornee Offline
Most here, in fact probably everyone here bar me, are in full accord with the official 'Western' narrative condemning Russia's annexation of the 4 (formerly) Eastern Ukrainian provinces.
Why? Well because it's a 'flagrant violation of international law'. And yet the voting in those provinces was overwhelmingly in favor of succession from Ukraine.
Elections were held. Votes were counted. After years of enduring Western sanctioned terror from the Jew installed, Jew run Kiev regime.

Compare that situation to the easy peasy US recognition of Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan heights:
https://ips-dc.org/a-dangerous-precedent...ian-golan/
etc. etc.
No votes, no referendum. Just a case of might makes right. The turds that posture now re Russia, bank on short memories in the doped down populace. And it works.
Let's not even bother to look at the relentless erosion of territory and rights of the Palestinians, allowed to proceed for generations, with nothing but token protest in the 'West'.

Anyone who can't see that the current conflict in Ukraine is a key part of an all-out push by globalists for a world dictatorship is imo truly naive.
Syne Offline
Just keep digging your conspiracy-laden anti-Semitic hole, moron.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Oct 1, 2022 06:49 PM)Syne Wrote: Just keep digging your conspiracy-laden anti-Semitic hole, moron.

K must feel safe posting that here.

It’s like witnessing real time extreme violence on someone and being shocked by what you see. Hard to believe it’s really happening.
Syne Offline
Yeah, it's definitely a safe space for more than one moron.

He leaves out the fact that Israel annexed the Golan Heights in retaliation for being attached by neighboring Arab countries. Actual attacks, not the imagined threat from NATO encroachment that Putin is using as a weak excuse. NATO has never threatened to take land from Russia. Arab nations were literally attacking Israel. Easy distinction, if you're not a rabid anti-Semitic piece of shit.
Kornee Offline
(Oct 1, 2022 10:16 PM)Syne Wrote: Yeah, it's definitely a safe space for more than one moron.

He leaves out the fact that Israel annexed the Golan Heights in retaliation for being attached by neighboring Arab countries. Actual attacks, not the imagined threat from NATO encroachment that Putin is using as a weak excuse. NATO has never threatened to take land from Russia. Arab nations were literally attacking Israel. Easy distinction, if you're not a rabid anti-Semitic piece of shit.
And who is the moron? You either never viewed or conveniently ignored the content of that vid I linked to. Where it was correctly made clear that 'peace loving' Israel initiated the 1967 war of conquest.
NOT any of the Arab states. A mild reference:
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/201...reemptive/

A harsher, more accurate reminder re how 'loyal a friend and close ally' Israel was (and is still) to the US:
https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR...berty.html

It's well known Israel began covertly fomenting strife with all it's neighbours from the very inception of The Jewish State. Fully in accord with the then already long planned Zionist plot for a state spanning 'between the rivers'.
That is, all the way from the Nile to the Euphrates. The actual symbolism of the two blue bars on it's flag.

You always react like a rabid Zionist. Are you one of The Tribe?
Syne Offline
You can just stop. No one here believes any of the hateful crap you regularly spew. Pretending that attacks against Israel hadn't already been coming from Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon, that Egypt hadn't already mobilized it's army and blockaded Israel, or that Jordan and Iraq hadn't already agreed to place their forces under Egyptian command is the height of either abiding historical ignorance, willful stupidity, or, much more likely considering the pattern of behavior, rabidly hateful racism. A preemptive strike against hostile forces on all sides is not initiating, it's survival (from people who have always wanted Israeli genocide).

You're a dupe to the very racist propaganda you try to use as justification. But everyone knows it's no different from what white supremacists or any other hate group use to radicalize their members. You're little "it's well known..." is only so within the ranks of your hate group. It's a fabricated justification for your hate, as all evidence points to all the strife originating in the Arab countries. Granted, you probably believe their propaganda, that the mere existence of Israel, itself, was sufficient "fomenting" to justify all of their actually inciting attacks.

And the fact that you would try to accuse anyone who knows better than your conspiracy garbage of being Jewish just goes to show how racist you are.

You're a worthless piece of crap and truly the biggest blot on this forum and it's touted sense of community. In any real community, you'd be summarily shunned.
Kornee Offline
My my, such foaming at the mouth anger! Too bad it's fact free. Not the first time either you have agitated for my removal.
If it happens according to your intolerant PC wishes, just like how it went over at SF, I won't weep or cry.
Syne Offline
Don't kid yourself. Your not the only blot on this forum...just the worst. Neither are those shunned within a real community ousted from said community...nor have I suggested doing so.
Your paranoid conspiratorial nature has just gotten the better of you.

And you calling well known historical facts "fact free" does nothing to refute them. Just like your racist, hate group propaganda.
And we all know you'd be devastated by losing an outlet for your hate, otherwise you wouldn't continually harp on being banned elsewhere. You are so transparent.
Kornee Offline
Ha ha ha. The hateful hater of hatred at it as usual. Give it a rest.
Anyway, I've posted plenty of links in past threads, to quality articles and vids setting out the real situation regarding how the current war in Ukraine was an inevitability.
Set up many years ago by planners in Washington, NY and London. Zbigniew Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard strategy unfolding before our eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBMB3fUOGo

Those that trust the MSM official 'Western' narrative won't take any of it in. Too dumbed down unfortunately. It's like watching a train wreck in slow mo.
Kornee Offline
(Oct 1, 2022 08:14 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2022 06:49 PM)Syne Wrote: Just keep digging your conspiracy-laden anti-Semitic hole, moron.

K must feel safe posting that here.

It’s like witnessing real time extreme violence on someone and being shocked by what you see. Hard to believe it’s really happening.
With the expected spite and bluster from another poster occupying my thoughts, somehow missed that. Still can't pass the actual meaning. Enigmatic as it stands.
Are you suggesting I shouldn't 'feel safe here' posting the content in #1 (or later posts here)?
If so, which part or parts should make me feel 'unsafe', and why exactly? That question btw tacitly assumes  the material linked to in #1 and later has actually been checked out.
Some just reflexively react because 'they know the truth' without ever studying an alternate to the served up MSM narrative. Which is both sad and tragic imo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brexit deals threaten UK standards via harmful chemicals in food & environment C C 0 124 Jun 21, 2020 03:24 AM
Last Post: C C
  Leftist double standard on guns Syne 0 368 Mar 13, 2019 01:56 AM
Last Post: Syne