Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

God in all things

Ostronomos Offline
As many of you may know, including CC, sciforums members seem to be clamoring for a proof of God. I present you with something I wrote in what I call my "supreme genius" state:

"I" existeth not in nor out but throughout
I am the love that is one in things throughout
I am good and evil none
Look inside me and you will not find me
Look within me and you will not find me
Nor will I be foundeth in you.
I am He who knows only truth
I am the wiseness inbound in all things
I am the love who knowest not in concepts nor words
but in one thing, which become self-stratified to all things.
As words are only concept they have grammar
Reality is isomorphic to a description but what description it takes is
determined by one reality, however syntax creates meaning of that information
discovered to be the fabric of reality, where cognition processes information to
become infocognition

Reality is like America, a freedom to configure itself without constraint.
Anything else by any other name would still be the same, and the freedom and constraint we experience in spirit and in material is found to be a 2-stage process. This 2-stage process is merged into one and that one then configures itself through unbound telesis (a state-recognition syntax).

Smile Smile Smile

[Image: clear.png]

Now, given that this is clearly valuable, I think it would be a great disservice if this went amiss to the world at large. In particular sciforums. That being said, I was hoping one of you could do me a huge favor and post this to sciforums without giving the name of the author. That way you would not receive any demerits for posting from me. If any of you agree that this has value please, post it to sciforums (with a comment of your own of course).
Zinjanthropos Offline
I existeth throughout my parent’s basement
I am the spark that lights the joint
I am not the egg man
Nor am I the walrus
I am you and you are me
And we are altogether
Love is all you need
I am Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Polythene Pam and Mean Mr Mustard
Words flow out
Like endless rain into a paper cup
I’m in strawberry fields
Where nothing is real
I’m a real nowhere man
Sitting in my nowhere land
Making all my nowhere plans for nobody
Jai guru deva.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Aug 29, 2022 10:35 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: I existeth throughout my parent’s basement
I am the spark that lights the joint
I am not the egg man
Nor am I the walrus
I am you and you are me
And we are altogether
Love is all you need
I am Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Polythene Pam and Mean Mr Mustard
Words flow out
Like endless rain into a paper cup
I’m in strawberry fields
Where nothing is real
I’m a real nowhere man
Sitting in my nowhere land
Making all my nowhere plans for nobody
Jai guru deva.

That little bit came from I Am the Walrus, right? He said, "It’s from 'The Walrus and the Carpenter.' 'Alice in Wonderland.'" To me, it was a beautiful poem. It never dawned on me that Lewis Carroll was commenting on the capitalist and social system." Some say it's a political satire, and others a religious one. Could be just a nonsensical poem. What do you think?

BTW, I think you're the only one left that's still popping off at Ostro. Why do you think that is?
Ostronomos Offline
While everyone who is not me has the luxury of shrugging off what I call "supreme genius" I do not. But then again, I cannot say that I possess perfection anywhere close to what I am capable of in "the state". Please, I beg you, the world needs to see what I call "supreme genius" as I am a better judge of what this term means than anybody.

So will someone please post it to sciforums? Consider this my second attempt at a polite request. I am hoping you will agree to this.

Thank you.

P.S. If you do not then don't expect me to ever give any of you the time of day.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Aug 30, 2022 07:59 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: While everyone who is not me has the luxury of shrugging off what I call "supreme genius" I do not. But then again, I cannot say that I possess perfection anywhere close to what I am capable of in "the state". Please, I beg you, the world needs to see what I call "supreme genius" as I am a better judge of what this term means than anybody.

So will someone please post it to sciforums? Consider this my second attempt at a polite request. I am hoping you will agree to this.

Thank you.

P.S. If you do not then don't expect me to ever give any of you the time of day.

Before there’s a stampede to be first, perhaps SS should help you in that regard. I’d could but then it would reveal my past identity there, I’m still on the books. Only time I didn’t use zinjanthropos.

Not sure if a genius should ever threaten to not give the time of day should they post on this or any forum. Since post time is recorded in some fashion and can be read by any forum observer then only way I’d know if you were true to your word would be for you to stop posting. I know, you weren’t in ‘the state’.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Aug 30, 2022 08:26 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Before there’s a stampede to be first, perhaps SS should help you in that regard.

It’s not total gibberish but there’s nothing that I would call avant-garde, e.g., Wittgenstein.

Zinman Wrote:I’d could but then it would reveal my past identity there, I’m still on the books. Only time I didn’t use zinjanthropos.

Foghorn?
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Aug 30, 2022 10:09 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2022 08:26 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Wink Before there’s a stampede to be first, perhaps SS should help you in that regard.
Rolleyes

It’s not total gibberish but there’s nothing that I would call avant-garde, e.g., Wittgenstein.

Zinman Wrote:I’d could but then it would reveal my past identity there, I’m still on the books. Only time I didn’t use zinjanthropos.

Foghorn?

You have to be in ‘the state’. Not talking California Wink

Not Foghorn.
C C Offline
(Aug 30, 2022 10:09 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote:

Foghorn?

Vaguely recall something (probably a false memory) about Zin's alias being a particularly nasty character (insult-wise?). I remember one like that following _X_ around back in 2011, but that random reach into the lottery tumbler, out of several thousand entries, couldn't possibly be a bingo. Smile
Zinjanthropos Offline
My character wasn’t the insulting type, more of a pain in the ass, playing the game. After some time I was eventually cornered on one topic so I vanished like the wind….lol Realized I was becoming careless. I did it because I recognized a couple posters who once attacked me on another forum, long defunct. I was just getting even.
Magical Realist Online
Someone posted your post under the Philosophy Forum in Sci Forums Ostro. Your 15 minutes of fame has officially started.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All things point to ultimate reality Ostronomos 1 85 Feb 9, 2022 09:37 PM
Last Post: Secular Sanity
  Being as the primary characteristic of all things Ostronomos 3 433 Jan 13, 2020 12:58 AM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  Reality is the Set of All things That Exist Ostronomos 40 4,726 May 15, 2018 07:24 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Life of meaning + Why we never die + Not all things wise & good are philosophy C C 4 835 Sep 18, 2016 09:56 PM
Last Post: Syne