Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Consciousness is defined by the Cosmos (hence the after-life)

Ostronomos Offline
It makes perfect sense to say that mind defines reality while reality defines mind. Hence consciousness is defined by cosmos (as envisioned within my dream the other night). 

God consciousness is the global consciousness that encompasses the material world. But only when the observer reaches a kind of spiritual unity with the universe and feels that light and glory within himself. Consciousness can be witnessed by the mind's eye and when one turns inwardly to view it, with the intent of locating one's beautiful and radiant essence of self one's brain may light up and one may actually experience a change in one's consciousness, although it may only be temporary. They call this enlightenment. In this case one becomes the supreme reality that has no beginning nor end. A timeless, space-less, material-less essence in all 'my' glory.

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God consciousness is connective consciousness Ostronomos 3 148 Jul 29, 2021 09:56 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  My consciousness literally lit up after acheiving enlightenment with supernatural exp Ostronomos 0 94 May 28, 2021 04:13 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  How an amoral & silent cosmos led humans to fear & respect the future C C 0 132 Aug 20, 2019 11:39 PM
Last Post: C C
  Why I believe Consciousness continues after the death of the body Ostronomos 0 400 Feb 4, 2019 09:55 PM
  Evil Defined Ostronomos 0 215 May 6, 2018 07:25 PM
  Mistaking meta-consciousness for consciousness (and vice-versa) C C 0 421 Sep 25, 2017 10:15 PM
  What comes after consciousness? Magical Realist 4 1,969 Oct 11, 2014 06:20 PM