Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

God consciousness is connective consciousness

Ostronomos Offline
Multiple lifeforms contribute to the sum total of a God consciousness. This God consciousness is only generated under specific conditions where an observer must create an objective consciousness through their subjective experience or at the very least a 100% awareness of that God. The quantum brain or quantum mind is unbound as mentioned in another thread and possesses all the tools to create that self-aware Being (although He only appears before an observer, it is unsure whether or not He can create Himself). This God then functions independently providing evidence of intelligence or autonomy. This whole process brings into question whether or not materialism can be considered valid if this consciousness is what is actually fundamental.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Jul 28, 2021 10:58 PM)GODstronomos Wrote: This God consciousness is only generated under specific conditions"............although He only appears before an observer

Specific conditions such as self induced altered states, and if you’re not observing then should you be able to see anything? Personally if something appears I see it. It cannot appear unless I’m observing. A blind man would be glad to see it.

Euphemistically speaking, aren’t you describing the double slit experiment or collapse of the wave function? Do you not think while these specific conditions exist that a juiced mind could simply transform everyday experience/science and turn it into some kind of divine revelation? I think you’re hung up on light/quantum particle/wave duality. It’s as if you’ve read ‘God said, Let there be Light’ and fixated on it, spinning some fabulous yarn about the secret to finding the owner of the universe and consciousness.
Ostronomos Offline
(Jul 29, 2021 11:20 AM)Zinjanthropos Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2021 10:58 PM)GODstronomos Wrote: This God consciousness is only generated under specific conditions"............although He only appears before an observer

Specific conditions such as self induced altered states, and if you’re not observing then should you be able to see anything? Personally if something appears I see it. It cannot appear unless I’m observing. A blind man would be glad to see it.

Euphemistically speaking, aren’t you describing the double slit experiment or collapse of the wave function? Do you not think while these specific conditions exist that a juiced mind could simply transform everyday experience/science and turn it into some kind of divine revelation? I think you’re hung up on light/quantum particle/wave duality. It’s as if you’ve read ‘God said, Let there be Light’ and fixated on it, spinning some fabulous yarn about the secret to finding the owner of the universe and consciousness.

The mind of an altered state may or may not always transform everyday experience into a divine revelation. Your comparison to wave-particle duality is quite valid.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Quote:The mind of an altered state may or may not always transform everyday experience into a divine revelation. Your comparison to wave-particle duality is quite valid.

Never said it did. You’re not alone, a lot of people philosophize during a self induced altered state event and some became famous. Let’s call it being creative with some help. I’ll wager my regular dreams have the same amount of weirdness your visions portray. Nothing new here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the agnostic... what God, quantum mechanics & consciousness have in common C C 2 137 Aug 16, 2021 08:06 PM
Last Post: Leigha