Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Behold! A Revolutionary Definition of Quantum Consciousness

Ostronomos Offline
Consciousness is a function which tries to combine the opposites of internal and external reality thus neutralizing the flaws in perception.

With this, I now invite scientists to work together towards creating true self-awareness in machines.

Consciousness may expand and contract through dreams or drug use.

When this happens, one may enter into ultimate reality of God and demons or re-enter into the matrix of illusion (or what Langan calls "An unreal definition of reality").

Amazing, absolutely mudda fuckin mazin.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ
Zinjanthropos Offline
Just watched, didn't listen. One of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of looking at. Him, cars, music and bling don't even come close to her beauty. She is rare, the other stuff is common. If she's real I don't know how scientists are going to top that.
C C Offline
(Nov 30, 2020 05:08 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Just watched, didn't listen. [...]

Apparently another valiant attempt to revive "yellow", but that color has been on the ropes ever since the association of "lemon" with a clunker. Even a few sports teams with that as their traditional uniform dye have switched to something different (can't believe one prefers an almost glowing "chartreuse" to blue, though).
Video  Ostronomos Offline
Circle may become square because of the point by point singularity and infinity rolled up into Planck diameter.

The mind is said to exist at individual points in metric space but share a single point in sub-space.

If the limit lim n->inf an exists then the sequence (an) converges. A possible finite space in which the universe approaches its limit, so as to avoid the paradoxical impossibility of a physical infinity (or aleph_0 + aleph_0 = aleph_0) .

Gimme a fuckin break eh? Fuckin geniuses.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Dec 2, 2020 04:56 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: Gimme a fuckin break eh? Fuckin geniuses.

I think not.

The transcendence of pi implies the impossibility of exactly "circling" the square, as well as of squaring the circle.
Ostronomos Offline
(Dec 2, 2020 05:55 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2020 04:56 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: Gimme a fuckin break eh? Fuckin geniuses.

I think not.

The transcendence of pi implies the impossibility of exactly "circling" the square, as well as of squaring the circle.

I stand corrected. However, you're applying "matrix logic". Not "Divine logic".
Secular Sanity Offline
(Dec 4, 2020 04:28 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I stand corrected. However, you're applying "matrix logic". Not "Divine logic".

You're right. I can't argue with that. There’s nothing divine about my logic.
Ostronomos Offline
(Dec 7, 2020 03:29 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2020 04:28 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I stand corrected. However, you're applying "matrix logic". Not "Divine logic".

You're right. I can't argue with that. There’s nothing divine about my logic.

That is understandable. As you are but a flesh and blood vessel subject to Newton's laws of motion. A localized entity within an illusionistic matrix that exists within the Quantum multi-verse. A system affected by conscious thought as you would discover by "stepping out of the matrix".
Secular Sanity Offline
(Dec 7, 2020 05:02 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: That is understandable. As you are but a flesh and blood vessel subject to Newton's laws of motion. A localized entity within an illusionistic matrix that exists within the Quantum multi-verse. A system affected by conscious thought as you would discover by "stepping out of the matrix".

Yes, that is theoretically possible, but you, too, are physically bound. You haven't stepped out of anything. Currently, the idea is completely untestable. We can only observe our observable universe. It’s a philosophical way of thinking about things, which is fun, but physics deals with the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental constituents of the observable universe. For something to be real, you have to be able to interact with it in some way. Until then, the "Divine" and the "multiverse" will have to stay in the realm of the unknown. You’re just like the rest of us mere mortals. You can fantasize, we all do, but your unrealistic sense of superiority is off putting.

I’m not judgin'—I’m just sayin'
Zinjanthropos Offline
Forget about divine consciousness for a minute and tell us what is (or will be) the more purer of consciousnesses : biological or artificial?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEHOLD! THE GENIUS HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE Ostronomos 7 191 Mar 8, 2023 10:20 PM
Last Post: confused2
  For the agnostic... what God, quantum mechanics & consciousness have in common C C 2 136 Aug 16, 2021 08:06 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  God consciousness is connective consciousness Ostronomos 3 145 Jul 29, 2021 09:56 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Quantum Consciousness, Vibrational shits and Portal Definitions Ostronomos 3 123 Mar 26, 2021 07:06 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  Beyond postmodernism: The millennial revolutionary guard C C 1 432 Jan 14, 2019 10:38 PM
Last Post: Syne
  The revolutionary ideas of Thomas Kuhn C C 0 463 Jan 28, 2018 08:44 PM
Last Post: C C
  Mistaking meta-consciousness for consciousness (and vice-versa) C C 0 420 Sep 25, 2017 10:15 PM
Last Post: C C
  Quantum Physicist: Consciousness Arises Outside of the Brain Magical Realist 3 1,806 May 23, 2015 05:44 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  A definition of philosophy C C 2 680 Mar 30, 2015 07:54 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist