Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The surreal, unique impeachment of Joe Biden (party games)

C C Offline
https://www.inquisitr.com/6397758/joe-biden-impeached/

EXCERPT: The Issues & Insights editorial board called for Joe Biden to be impeached in a piece published on Wednesday. [...however...] “To be sure, the last thing we’d want is for Biden to be removed from office and the reins handed over to Kamala Harris,” the board wrote.

The possibility of Biden being impeached has been floated before. Canadian lawyer and YouTuber Viva Frei previously suggested that the Democrat could face impeachment — but not by Republicans.

“A tweet for the future: if there are attempts to impeach @JoeBiden, attempt to have him removed, or actually remove him from office, it won’t come from the Republicans, it will come from the Democrats,” he tweeted earlier this month... (MORE - details)
Syne Offline
Well, Pelosi was looking into the 25th Amendment, which covers removing a president who is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Usually that takes the VP and majority of the cabinet, but she was looking into "or of such other body as Congress may by law provide" as a workaround.

Republicans would require some actual, actionable wrongdoing...which could exist in Hunter Biden's activities.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Watched portion of Joe’s Thanksgiving speech. Appears there’s no tough love on the horizon for Americans. Everything is nice, a thought I always had after listening to a religion laced speech or sermon. That speech was MAGA, only a little more flowery and soft.
Syne Offline
I don't have the time for Joe's lies. At least Trump is entertaining.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Nov 26, 2020 06:56 PM)Syne Wrote:  At least Trump is entertaining.

Biden reminds me of Billy Graham. A surefire cure for insomnia.

Because Joe looks a bit teetering I’m not expecting to see many cameras follow his walking. 

Conspiracy theory: Some video editing will take place to either remove his bottom half or when we do see his lower half, it won’t be his.  Rolleyes

I think he will become more of a talking head as time rolls on.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Well, when you’re 78 a silent P is urinating in your Depends.
Syne Offline
(Nov 26, 2020 11:36 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Well, when you’re 78 a silent P is urinating in your Depends.

LOL! =D
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Nov 26, 2020 11:50 PM)Syne Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2020 11:36 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Well, when you’re 78 a silent P is urinating in your Depends.

LOL! =D

You can have that one..... free. It’s a Z original Big Grin

Been searching YouTube and Google to find a CNN news report/story on Biden’s Thanksgiving Day Psalmist gaffe. Found other news agencies reporting it but not CNN. Before I call CNN a bunch of propagandists can anyone provide a CNN link to the story. I’d like to see how CNN spun it.
Syne Offline
(Nov 27, 2020 12:11 AM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Been searching YouTube and Google to find a CNN news report/story on Biden’s Thanksgiving Day Psalmist gaffe. Found other news agencies reporting it but not CNN. Before I call CNN a bunch of propagandists can anyone provide a CNN link to the story. I’d like to see how CNN spun it.

They won't. I don't even need to wait or guess at that one. I'd put money on it right now.

Oh, they'll occasionally admit that Biden is gaffe-prone or cover a few of his lesser gaffes, but they won't cover any of the worst. They've become MSNBC, but without the honesty about their bias. When you have an obvious bias but you claim to be objective journalists, that is the definition of propaganda/gaslighting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manchin: Dems ‘never said’ Inflation Reduction Act would decrease costs (party games) C C 0 156 Aug 18, 2022 03:45 AM
Last Post: C C
  Mixed bag of political-R commentary (party games) C C 0 64 Mar 12, 2022 05:35 AM
Last Post: C C