Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Atheists will despise the idea of me coming back to sciforums, which is why I should

Ostronomos Offline
In the tradition of all those who have been banned and returned before me, I'd like someone to start a poll on sciforums asking members to vote on whether I should come back to finish proving God exists instead of passively watching as members struggle and faulter over themselves to reach a conclusion on the existence of God. I guarantee a high performance level and a successful accomplishment of my mission. As Christopher Langan noted, it is impossible to deny God on logical grounds, yet we have members lying and denying that they have any inclination towards belief. This goes at odds against what I stand for. God is the conscious universe and I can support it without question. You will not be taking any risks and I don't plan to jeopardize your reputation if you undergo this task. You will see me fully and completely reformed into a new man obeying new rules and supporting my points. As an example, Jan Ardena cannot do this because he or she does not meet the requirements. All I need is one more chance. Please help me.
Zinjanthropos Online
Before I went Zinjanthropos full time, that username was mothballed for a while. I joined SciF using a totally different alias and persona at that time. I was anti anything considered religious or paranormal. Although I pissed a lot of people off with my rude, obnoxious and belligerent behavior I was never warned, suspended or banned. I eventually ran out of nastiness, arguments, excitement and being tired/bored of the role, I packed up. Who was I? I'll never tell unless someone nails it. 

No one picked up on the fact Zin was absent from any other Internet forums during that spell. After leaving SciF I even managed a brief interlude masquerading as someone else using a new persona which was more or less me trying to be the humorous one. This was on another science forum, can't remember the name, but my chosen username then was a direct clue to my SciF name and still no one caught on. This is despite the fact several members, including those who despised me on SciF, were using their nom de plume on as many forums as they could handle. Twas then I returned to the Zin character and it's been that way since hooking up with TSF. An exception on SciF for one thread couple years ago where I felt compelled to respond to. I only found out about it by accident, not that I go peeking at SciF all the time. 

So how did you get perma banned while I never did? As I said, I've never even been suspended or warned by any forum and only one of hundreds of my threads has ever made it to the trash. Must be saying something about what you're doing. You'll get butchered if you go back and who really wants to lead a lamb to slaughter? I'm getting close to retiring from Internet so perhaps Stryder can do me the honor of at least issuing a warning or suspension, just so I can feel complete. Smile 

Trouble is Ostro, not many IMHO, take you seriously, you're totally unconvincing and don't speak the laymans language. Gonna have to learn how to introduce and respond to the controversial without turning people against you right from the get go. It's an a art, maybe you and Langan can take a few lessons. The worst thing a science forum member can do is assume everyone is equally knowledgeable about science. The 2nd worse thing is pretending to be knowledgeable. Stop that and you may be able to attract a listenership. Otherwise you'll always be begging for parole.
Syne Offline
This:
(May 30, 2018 09:18 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Trouble is Ostro, not many IMHO, take you seriously, you're totally unconvincing and don't speak the laymans language. Gonna have to learn how to introduce and respond to the controversial without turning people against you right from the get go.
Ostronomos Offline
(May 30, 2018 09:18 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: Before I went Zinjanthropos full time, that username was mothballed for a while. I joined SciF using a totally different alias and persona at that time. I was anti anything considered religious or paranormal. Although I pissed a lot of people off with my rude, obnoxious and belligerent behavior I was never warned, suspended or banned. I eventually ran out of nastiness, arguments, excitement and being tired/bored of the role, I packed up. Who was I? I'll never tell unless someone nails it. 

No one picked up on the fact Zin was absent from any other Internet forums during that spell. After leaving SciF I even managed a brief interlude masquerading as someone else using a new persona which was more or less me trying to be the humorous one. This was on another science forum, can't remember the name, but my chosen username then was a direct clue to my SciF name and still no one caught on. This is despite the fact several members, including those who despised me on SciF, were using their nom de plume on as many forums as they could handle. Twas then I returned to the Zin character and it's been that way since hooking up with TSF. An exception on SciF for one thread couple years ago where I felt compelled to respond to. I only found out about it by accident, not that I go peeking at SciF all the time. 

So how did you get perma banned while I never did? As I said, I've never even been suspended or warned by any forum and only one of hundreds of my threads has ever made it to the trash. Must be saying something about what you're doing. You'll get butchered if you go back and who really wants to lead a lamb to slaughter? I'm getting close to retiring from Internet so perhaps Stryder can do me the honor of at least issuing a warning or suspension, just so I can feel complete. Smile 

Trouble is Ostro, not many IMHO, take you seriously, you're totally unconvincing and don't speak the laymans language. Gonna have to learn how to introduce and respond to the controversial without turning people against you right from the get go. It's an a art, maybe you and Langan can take a few lessons. The worst thing a science forum member can do is assume everyone is equally knowledgeable about science. The 2nd worse thing is pretending to be knowledgeable. Stop that and you may be able to attract a listenership. Otherwise you'll always be begging for parole.

The reason I was banned was because I mistook one of the unsuspecting members for an old internet enemy who I had reason to believe was spreading misinformation and lies on the internet about universal truths. He was attempting to sully them. The thing about obnoxious, belligerent and rude behavior is that it is not necessarily inexcusable due to the unpredictable and unknowable aspects of human nature. Especially when provoked by another member. As for being unconvincing, I would say you are being less than sincere. I have held sway over mass perspectives on God. Just as I did on sciforums. You can see for yourself. I know you are attempting to shift my perception of Langan, but it won't work. Langan is authentic in the explanations he expounds from the depths of his mind. As mathematics is a universal truth it cannot be contradicted unless by lying. So without further adieu I will suggest you reconsider your views.
Zinjanthropos Online
Who have you convinced here? Thinking you've eliminated one belief by establishing another in your mind. Believe what you want Ostro.
Secular Sanity Offline
Is this what guys are referring to when they say they have a man crush?

Damn!  You need to pull your head out of that guy's ass.  He's a freak.
Zinjanthropos Online
(May 30, 2018 10:50 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote: Is this what guys are referring to when they say they have a man crush?

Damn!  You need to pull your head out of that guy's ass.  He's a freak.

I wouldn't know if Ostro is a he or a she nor do I care. I'm a freak too. Hmmm.

What ever happened to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?
Yazata Offline
(May 30, 2018 07:48 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: In the tradition of all those who have been banned and returned before me, I'd like someone to start a poll on sciforums asking members to vote on whether I should come back

Why is it so important to you to post over there?

I don't have any influence on that board and I don't really get along with most of their current moderators (the ones I liked better mostly seem to have disappeared). If I supported someone, that would only discredit that person in their eyes.

Quote:to finish proving God exists

Good luck with that.

Quote:As Christopher Langan noted, it is impossible to deny God on logical grounds, yet we have members lying and denying that they have any inclination towards belief.

I don't have any inclination towards belief in God, and that's no lie. I think that I have reasonably good reasons for most of the positions I take on those kind of matters.

Quote:You will not be taking any risks and I don't plan to jeopardize your reputation if you undergo this task. You will see me fully and completely reformed into a new man obeying new rules and supporting my points.

You still seem to have this long-standing Langan fascination of yours. I don't find Langan credible or even particularly interesting. You seem to believe that you have received some wonderful revelation and have a mission to convert everyone else to something. That will get you into trouble very quickly over there.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe, Ostro. It's fine with me. But if you expect me to join you in believing whatever it is, you will find me a very tough nut to crack. I have my own interests and my own direction, and believing in God (or in his prophet Langan) most assuredly isn't what I'm looking for at this point.
Secular Sanity Offline
(May 30, 2018 11:27 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: I'm a freak too. Hmmm.

Yeah, I know. You posted a link to your YouTube channel.  I watched your uploads. You’re a little odd, but you appear to be harmless, or so I hope, but this Langan guy is creepy.  Confused
confused2 Offline
Quote:What ever happened to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?
They live on in the minds of those who knew them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST3k is coming back! Magical Realist 3 140 Jan 8, 2022 10:59 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Dying to get back on sciforums Ostronomos 22 3,075 Apr 28, 2020 05:45 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  Which do you agree with? Syne 8 983 Apr 22, 2019 05:18 PM
Last Post: Yazata
  Requesting to rejoin sciforums for the purposes of formal discussion Ostronomos 11 2,400 May 23, 2018 05:59 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  Both atheists and theists are blind because they rely on beliefs as opposed to facts Ostronomos 1 262 May 13, 2018 08:50 PM
  CAN SOMEONE ANNOUNCE MY ACTIVITY HERE ON SCIFORUMS??? Ostronomos 5 851 May 8, 2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Xelasnave.1947 on sciforums = Richard from "Actual Slavery" website = The Antichrist Ostronomos 2 1,104 Jun 5, 2016 04:10 PM
  Sciforums WILL be delivered from atheism and darkness Ostronomos 2 1,072 Jun 5, 2016 04:02 PM
  Bells Has Just Destroyed Sciforums Ostronomos 1 834 Jun 2, 2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: stryder
  Capitalism excels at innovation but is failing at maintenance, which matters more... C C 0 388 Apr 10, 2016 06:49 PM
Last Post: C C