Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xelasnave.1947 on sciforums = Richard from "Actual Slavery" website = The Antichrist

Ostronomos Offline
I know this as a fact. He is feeding his evil and darkness into the minds of sciforums members and moderators. I am the only one who can stop him. And I will stop him. Get me back on sciforums. Tell everyone. I will create a brand new "REALITY" devoted thread that I can contain my fresh new and carefully thought out insights in. I WILL STOP THAT SON OF A BITCH NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. Please join me.

Nick Hosein.
Yazata Offline
(Jun 3, 2016 04:00 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I know this as a fact.

How many logins do you need, Spellbound? You still have your 'Parametric' persona here, so why did you create a new 'Ostronomos' one?

Quote:He is feeding his evil and darkness into the minds of sciforums members and moderators.

Why do you think that? I don't have any problem with him.

Quote:I am the only one who can stop him.

Why would anyone want to stop him?

Quote:And I will stop him.

How?

Quote:Get me back on sciforums.

I don't have any clout over there.

Quote:Tell everyone.

Tell them what?

Quote:I will create a brand new "REALITY" devoted thread that I can contain my fresh new and carefully thought out insights in.

You have been posting for ten years. You are suddenly going to make sense now?

Quote:I WILL STOP THAT SON OF A BITCH NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. Please join me.

Nick Hosein.

You need to stay on your meds, Nick.
Ostronomos Offline
Yazata,

A quick word.

Perfect arguments that fall short of expression may manifest themselves as frustration. Wink

This requires one to make connections between disparate subjects, which I can do. So if I am "crazy" then so is Langan (for CTMU), Newton (for alchemy) and Einstein (for unified field theory). Hence the age-old battle between genius and insanity.

And by the way, you know nothing of my mind. Nor are you as capable as I in making insights into the CTMU and reality. Your insults are an obvious indication that your senses have betrayed your judgment. Be careful not to underestimate my sanity and my intelligence. It may cause you miss out on reality.

I am now working on making insights into Quantum Gravity and tie it into the CTMU. When I win a Nobel for translating the CTMU into plain English and Philosophically lifting humanity out of ignorance and delusion we will see who will be having the last laugh. So I have no time for insignificant or petty attempts of atheists such as yourself to build walls around me and my views.

Nick Hosein.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War Kornee 0 74 May 30, 2022 07:23 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Dying to get back on sciforums Ostronomos 22 3,078 Apr 28, 2020 05:45 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  Atheists will despise the idea of me coming back to sciforums, which is why I should Ostronomos 22 2,972 Jun 2, 2018 03:11 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Requesting to rejoin sciforums for the purposes of formal discussion Ostronomos 11 2,400 May 23, 2018 05:59 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  CAN SOMEONE ANNOUNCE MY ACTIVITY HERE ON SCIFORUMS??? Ostronomos 5 851 May 8, 2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Sciforums WILL be delivered from atheism and darkness Ostronomos 2 1,072 Jun 5, 2016 04:02 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  Bells Has Just Destroyed Sciforums Ostronomos 1 834 Jun 2, 2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: stryder
  A Conversation With Richard Dawkins: This Is My Vision Of "Life" C C 3 1,049 May 17, 2015 03:18 AM
Last Post: Yazata