Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to survive a heart attack when alone + Mixed bag of DIY

C C Offline
How to Survive a Heart Attack when Alone
http://m.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Heart-Attack-when-Alone

EXCERPT: Heart attacks often occur when people are alone, and knowing what to do when heart attack symptoms come on can save your life. Keep reading for more information....

Making An Amazing Two Item Pill Bottle Survival Kit
http://www.instructables.com/id/Making-a...rvival-Ki/

EXCERPT: In this video, I show you how to make an amazing two item pill bottle survival kit for use in the most extreme situations....

How to Get Rid of Roaches for Good (FAST & NATURALLY)
https://www.depestify.com/get-rid-of-roaches/

EXCERPT: If you live with roaches, some of the most embarrassing moments of your life will center on the presence of those little nuisances. You will hesitate to invite friends over and panic a little when an unexpected knock is heard from the front door. How will your best friend react when a roach races across her shoes while she sits in your living room? Will your colleagues refuse to eat the dish that you bring to the potluck once they know that you have roaches in your home? These worries are always in the back of your mind, and you won’t have peace until you learn how to get rid of roaches for good....

How to make a Mini Crossbow from Office Supplies (Zombie apocalypse survival tool)
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-M...-Supplies/

EXCERPT: Hey, everyone! Do you want a very inexpensive and relatively quick way to build a mini functional crossbow? Well, look no further! Today, I’m going to show you how to build your own tiny crossbow out of common office supplies. Remember, since crossbows are weapons, they are DANGEROUS and should not be aimed at yourself, other people, or animals. This crossbow will have enough power to drive a “bolt” through a piece of paper, or into a piece of cardboard. What you'll need (Materials in parentheses are those only necessary if you'd like to make it a double crossbow)...

How To Make Money Flipping Phones
http://flippingincome.com/how-to-make-mo...ng-phones/

EXCERPT: This was one of my very first blog posts I’ve written on FlippingIncome but unfortunately back then there was little people who actually read it. I’ve decided to update and retweak everything I’ve written before. How To Make Money Flipping Phones is going over a very specific niche of flipping phones and it is very doable and relevant in today’s mobile age. This step-by-step guide goes over everything you need to do and goes over the 5 steps you need to take to make a successful flip.

Why Phones?

Come on do you really need to ask? The majority of readers of Flipping Income are on their phones and no doubt smartphones are the preferred device the mass majority of people use to browse the internet today. It’s amazing to think only 11 years ago, there were no iPhones or any smart phones at all. Remember the Moto Razr and how cool that was when it came out? To be honest it still is but the capabilities of that phone compared to what we have today is laughable. I am willing to bet our phones today are more powerful than the supercomputers available 20 years ago.

Because of how important phones are to society today, changing your iPhone or Android is no longer a hassle like it was before. Carriers no longer lock you into a 2-year contract and you can change your phone pretty much anytime you wish. So what’s the catch? The extremely high cost. New iPhones and Androids can go upwards of $1000 dollars and even if one chooses to go the leased route, it still means paying $30-40 dollars a month.
How to Make Money Flipping Phones

I think by now you know where I’m heading. Due to the high cost of switching out phones, there are many people that simply live with what they have as long as possible. This includes when their phone breaks or have their screens cracked.

How to make money by flipping phones concentrates on you buying phones at below market value and reselling them a market value. There are a couple of ways you can accomplish this. First is to convince someone who absolutely has no clue on how much their phone is worth to sell you there phone. Second is to buy an “off the truck” phone from Craigslist. And third is to buy phones with cracked screens.

The first two options I listed above are options you should avoid but the third option is viable and can generate a consistent flow of profit if done correctly....
Magical Realist Online
One of my greatest fears is dying alone in my apt and nobody finding out until weeks later when I'm wreaking and laying in my bed in my underwear with drool coming out of my mouth. So undignified. Not that dying in a hospital is any more glorious, but hell a random consoling nurse is better than nobody.
C C Offline
(Feb 26, 2017 10:36 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: One of my greatest fears is dying alone in my apt and nobody finding out until weeks later when I'm wreaking and laying in my bed in my underwear with drool coming out of my mouth. So undignified. Not that dying in a hospital is any more glorious, but hell a random consoling nurse is better than nobody.

No thanks to those "Help, I've fallen..." TV commercials, I often forget that a medical alert device has a role going beyond just the needs of the elderly.

In terms of voyeur cams... It would be nice / priggish if just one placed in your kitchen could be sufficient. But even if I or one of your culinary fans in the world abroad were watching it 24/7, it might take hours of not seeing you visit the refrigerator or prepare a meal before a firm conclusion of "something's wrong" registered. Thus the traditional peeper audience would have to be appeased with ubiquitous cams.
Magical Realist Online
(Mar 2, 2017 03:39 AM)C C Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2017 10:36 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: One of my greatest fears is dying alone in my apt and nobody finding out until weeks later when I'm wreaking and laying in my bed in my underwear with drool coming out of my mouth. So undignified. Not that dying in a hospital is any more glorious, but hell a random consoling nurse is better than nobody.

No thanks to those "Help, I've fallen..." TV commercials, I often forget that a medical alert device has a role going beyond just the needs of the elderly.

In terms of voyeur cams... It would be nice / priggish if just one placed in your kitchen could be sufficient. But even if I or one of your culinary fans in the world abroad were watching it 24/7, it might take hours of not seeing you visit the refrigerator or prepare a meal before a firm conclusion of "something's wrong" registered. Thus the traditional peeper audience would have to be appeased with ubiquitous cams.

I have my bottle of chewable low dose Bayer aspirin on the counter. I figure a heart attack could do me in if anything. Your article makes it seem less scary though. There are things I can do with the first signs of one. 911 is definitely the main one. I've had weird transient discomforts in my chest and arm before. But they go away in a matter of minutes. I'll be fine.
confused2 Offline
MR Wrote:One of my greatest fears is dying alone in my >>apt<<
Did you mean 'ape'? Probably not. Nobody lives in apes. Tap, tip, pit, pot, top - nothing seems even close. Pls - apt <- what?
C C Offline
(May 8, 2017 10:34 PM)confused2 Wrote:

Did you mean 'ape'? Probably not. Nobody lives in apes. Tap, tip, pit, pot, top - nothing seems even close. Pls - apt <- what?

Short for apartment. May be unfamiliar outside the US and Canada.
confused2 Offline
(May 8, 2017 10:49 PM)C C Wrote:
(May 8, 2017 10:34 PM)confused2 Wrote:

Short for apartment. May be unfamiliar outside the US and Canada.

Thanks for that. I probably should have been able to work that out but in my bit of Blighty we don't have them. Incidentally I regard your CC Gif's as good and sufficient reason to create the Internet.
C C Offline
(May 8, 2017 11:46 PM)confused2 Wrote: Incidentally I regard your CC Gif's as good and sufficient reason to create the Internet.

Thanks. Endangered fun in an era of the mobile format's data reductions and image stripping.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check⁉️ DIY: wilderness wound treatment + DIY: wild fruits lifesaver (Vanessa Blank) C C 1 186 Oct 22, 2023 07:21 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Building your "Get-Home Bag" (EJ Snyder) C C 2 164 Aug 9, 2022 11:12 PM
Last Post: RainbowUnicorn
  DIY parrot uses tools to survive despite a broken beak C C 0 55 Sep 15, 2021 03:55 AM
Last Post: C C
  DIY space station air leak fail + Is Venus a DIY hell or did roving Jupiter cause it? C C 0 158 Sep 30, 2020 03:00 AM
  Bacteria could survive in space long enough to reach Mars (DIY perseverance) C C 0 261 Aug 30, 2020 02:58 AM
  Before DIY protests, research what's really going on? + Janah's DIY poverty remedy C C 1 176 Feb 2, 2020 09:02 PM
Last Post: Syne
  DIY protection of chocholate treats (UK) + DIY grassroots protest of meat buying (NZ) C C 2 324 Sep 23, 2019 10:56 PM
Last Post: confused2
  Ditching DIY for 'do it for me' + Binging on DIY videos + DIY plans for tiny houses C C 0 320 Jan 26, 2019 07:11 PM
  Mixed Bag - July 15 C C 0 397 Jul 15, 2017 04:20 PM
  Learn how to Start a Fire With a Plastic Bag and Some Water C C 1 298 Jun 11, 2017 07:22 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist