Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bigfoot footage

Zinjanthropos Offline
Once again, despite all the advancements in photography, we are left with grainy images of the mythical beast. You know, it's not even photography equipment that fails to deliver at these crucial moments, but think of all the technological improvements in weaponry that for some reason prevents expert marksmen from hitting the broad side of a barn when standing 25m away. We can't get a sharp image of Bigfoot nor can anyone shoot the damn thing. It's almost as weird or weirder than a cryptozoologist's dream, and the only thing remotely paranormal in this whole experience.
Syne Offline
So the real "magic bullets" are those shot at yetis? A little Wanted bullet bending?
Magical Realist Offline
(Oct 11, 2016 03:56 AM)Syne Wrote: So the real "magic bullets" are those shot at yetis? A little Wanted bullet bending?

Verbal salad...
Leigha Offline
This is where my mind closes, MR. Blush I just don't believe these sightings, nor do I believe that Big Foot is a real ''creature.'' (ever to have existed)

https://www.rt.com/viral/362028-bigfoot-...-michigan/

In this video, why are people assuming that the movement in the video couldn't be another type of animal? I wonder why people WANT to believe in Big Foot. Love your open mindedness, MR - but, I'm thinking that these stories are fictional.
Zinjanthropos Offline
I'd love to see just one good photograph of Bigfoot, just one. How hard can it be. Either that or have some guy shoot the thing dead. Considering all the opportunities for photographers and hunters to show us a real Bigfoot, the odds for it to happen have to be astronomically in favor.
Yet Bigfoot/Yeti continue to defy the odds.
Magical Realist Offline
(Oct 11, 2016 04:20 AM)Leigha Wrote: This is where my mind closes, MR. Blush I just don't believe these sightings, nor do I believe that Big Foot is a real ''creature.'' (ever to have existed)

https://www.rt.com/viral/362028-bigfoot-...-michigan/

In this video, why are people assuming that the movement in the video couldn't be another type of animal? I wonder why people WANT to believe in Big Foot. Love your open mindedness, MR - but, I'm thinking that these stories are fictional.

Believe what you choose. I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2gK8tZHzw
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Oct 11, 2016 05:05 AM)Magical Realist Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016 04:20 AM)Leigha Wrote: Love your open mindedness, MR - but, I'm thinking that these stories are fictional.

Believe what you choose. I don't care.

LOL ..... Awesome! The open mind vs closed mind quandary.

In this particular thread MR has not taken a stand, he's only showing videos. Being very careful. A classic impartial retort to Wegs' comment showing an unwillingness to respond in either the affirmative or negative.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colorado train passengers spot Bigfoot on video Magical Realist 0 88 Oct 13, 2023 09:56 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  UAP footage captured by helicopter + Psychic experiments inspired "Stranger Things" C C 1 111 May 29, 2022 06:09 PM
  "The Proof is Out There" analyzes the 1967 Bigfoot film: Is it is real or a hoax? C C 4 172 Dec 8, 2021 09:08 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Pentagon confirms 'pyramid-shaped' UFO video footage is authentic C C 25 1,125 Apr 22, 2021 12:44 AM
  Murder Mountain plus Bigfoot? Secular Sanity 2 166 Apr 14, 2021 06:55 PM
Last Post: C C
  Marble Mountain Bigfoot footage Magical Realist 7 433 Jan 15, 2021 04:46 AM
Last Post: Yazata
  Searching for Bigfoot in Oregon Yazata 2 441 Dec 12, 2019 02:33 AM
Last Post: C C
  How to hunt Bigfoot in Washington State Magical Realist 0 381 Aug 24, 2018 08:04 PM
  Farmer sees group of 5 Bigfoot in his orchard Magical Realist 50 4,443 May 7, 2018 03:23 AM
Last Post: Syne
  UFOs caught on Yellowstone surveillance footage Magical Realist 9 1,568 Feb 13, 2018 05:34 PM