Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best UFO documentary hands down

Magical Realist Offline
Saw this the other day and I must say I am now convinced that not only have we been visited by ET's but that the military is definitely covering it up. It's a strange thing though. I know they're out there now, but what do they want? Why don't they just come forward and make themselves known? Perhaps we aren't ready yet. Perhaps we'll never be ready. Hence the label "junk science"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw
Mr Doodlebug Offline
Did anyone else spot the little yellow flying saucer?
Yazata Offline
(Oct 4, 2014 05:49 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: I am now convinced that not only have we been visited by ET's

It's possible, but I think that it's unlikely that we are being visited right now. Given the age of the Earth, and given that extraterrestrial visitations would probably be extremely rare events, if we imagine that someone has visited this planet, they probably arrived in some period when human beings didn't exist. Maybe they discovered dinosaurs to be the planet's top lifeforms or something. Or even earlier, maybe they just found a barren lifeless rock surface along with seas filled with primitive bacteria.

Quote:but that the military is definitely covering it up.

That's even less likely in my opinion. If those in power really believed that extraterrestrials were visiting the Earth today, engaged in God knows what, we would expect to see a lot more government, military and scientific interest in the whole subject than we do in fact see. Governments around the world seem to me to be behaving as if they don't believe that UFOs are important, and I don't think that disinterest is just an act meant to hide a world-wide conspiracy.
Magical Realist Offline
(Oct 6, 2014 01:40 AM)Yazata Wrote: [quote='Magical Realist' pid='51' dateline='1412441348']
I am now convinced that not only have we been visited by ET's
Quote:It's possible, but I think that it's unlikely that we are being visited right now. Given the age of the Earth, and given that extraterrestrial visitations would probably be extremely rare events, if we imagine that someone has visited this planet, they probably arrived in some period when human beings didn't exist. Maybe they discovered dinosaurs to be the planet's top lifeforms or something. Or even earlier, maybe they just found a barren lifeless rock surface along with seas filled with primitive bacteria.
The evidence for sightings of ufos is so abundant now that it can no longer be denied. The sighting by hundreds of the huge boomerang craft that flew over Phoenix in 1998 alone shows we are currently being observed for some reason and also that the military does its best to distract people from these craft. The military base even sent of up flares an hour after the ufo was observed claiming this is what the people saw. It's dowright lying and deception to cover the fact that the military doesn't know what these craft are and so are leaving us defenseless.
Quote:but that the military is definitely covering it up.
Quote:That's even less likely in my opinion. If those in power really believed that extraterrestrials were visiting the Earth today, engaged in God knows what, we would expect to see a lot more government, military and scientific interest in the whole subject than we do in fact see. Governments around the world seem to me to be behaving as if they don't believe that UFOs are important, and I don't think that disinterest is just an act meant to hide a world-wide conspiracy.
You just have to inform yourself on the dozens of cases where ufo reports were handled and then covered up by the military. Watch the documentary. Ex military officials and FAA supervisors have come forward testifying on the facts of this systematic coverup. Fact is we DO know how interested the military is in this subject because they keep it so secret. Whole documents on sightings have been blacked out by the military and the CIA in order to keep something secret. So ofcourse they're VERY interested in the phenomenon. And that's why they don't talk about it even as they urgently respond to every sighting with men in black and black helicopters.
stryder Offline
I'm bit of a sticker when it comes to UFO's. I tend to rule out "Aliens" as being an origin, mainly because we are all lumbered together on a planet with an over abundant population. That's Billions of people potentially playing tricks on each other, doing things that they didn't consider would be misidentified. Which of course is on top of the myriad of military's that are constant training or developing either new technologies and methods for use or misinformation to help hide what they are actually up to.

Governments have therefore always known about UFO's, it's just what they actually know the won't be able to tell you (Due to their National Security) they are more likely to just like you guess to your hearts content and never confirm/deny anything (since a persons imagination is just as good at misinformation as a bunch of paid professionals given the task, in fact it's cheaper.)
Magical Realist Offline
(Oct 6, 2014 02:41 AM)stryder Wrote: I'm bit of a sticker when it comes to UFO's. I tend to rule out "Aliens" as being an origin, mainly because we are all lumbered together on a planet with an over abundant population.  That's Billions of people potentially playing tricks on each other, doing things that they didn't consider would be misidentified.  Which of course is on top of the myriad of military's that are constant training or developing either new technologies and methods for use or misinformation to help hide what they are actually up to.
Governments have therefore always known about UFO's, it's just what they actually know the won't be able to tell you (Due to their National Security) they are more likely to just like you guess to your hearts content and never confirm/deny anything (since a persons imagination is just as good at misinformation as a bunch of paid professionals given the task, in fact it's cheaper.)
I don't buy that the military has some sort of superadvanced secret technology or else we'd be seeing it by now. All we ever see in war are more high speed jets and now drones. The ufo craft witnessed by people otoh are far in advance of these, moving instantaneously at speeds far beyond anything we have and yet never making a single sound. Ufologists claim the military has retro-engineered crash remains of alien spacecraft but I doubt that's the case. We simply don't have the science yet to understand such technology. I mean what would we think if we saw something like a higgs field dampener. We'd have no concept of how it worked. Yet with ufos we are talking about intelligences perhaps millions of years more evolved than we are. Their technology to us is like showing a computer to a caveman.
cluelusshusbund Offline
(Oct 6, 2014 03:45 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: I don't buy that the military has some sort of superadvanced secret technology or else we'd be seeing it by now. All we ever see in war are more high speed jets and now drones. The ufo craft witnessed by people otoh are far in advance of these, moving instantaneously at speeds far beyond anything we have and yet never making a single sound. Ufologists claim the military has retro-engineered crash remains of alien spacecraft but I doubt that's the case. We simply don't have the science yet to understand such technology. I mean what would we think if we saw something like a higgs field dampener. We'd have no concept of how it worked. Yet with ufos we are talking about intelligences perhaps millions of years more evolved than we are. Their technology to us is like showing a computer to a caveman.

Why do you thank it is... that most people thank Aliens are quite likely... but dont seem all that concerned about the ufo acounts from eye witnesses... or those captured in pics an videos.???
Magical Realist Offline
(Oct 6, 2014 04:39 AM)cluelusshusbund Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2014 03:45 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: I don't buy that the military has some sort of superadvanced secret technology or else we'd be seeing it by now. All we ever see in war are more high speed jets and now drones. The ufo craft witnessed by people otoh are far in advance of these, moving instantaneously at speeds far beyond anything we have and yet never making a single sound. Ufologists claim the military has retro-engineered crash remains of alien spacecraft but I doubt that's the case. We simply don't have the science yet to understand such technology. I mean what would we think if we saw something like a higgs field dampener. We'd have no concept of how it worked. Yet with ufos we are talking about intelligences perhaps millions of years more evolved than we are. Their technology to us is like showing a computer to a caveman.

Why do you thank it is... that most people thank Aliens are quite likely... but dont seem all that concerned about the ufo acounts from eye witnesses... or those captured in pics an videos.???

I think it's a syndrome--let's call it paradigmatic insecurity. They have a world view of how reality is supposed to be. And they count on that to live their lives. The prospect of encountering a superior species from another planet is thus not only unacceptable to them but absolutely traumatizing. It's one thing to think ET might be out there on a planet lightyears away. But REALLY there? Like a mile away in a spacecraft overhead? People can't generally handle that. It raises so many more questions that it sort of drives you crazy. You have to be pretty strong to handle a truth like that, accept it as a reality, and then keep living life like it was all normal again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retro UFO Documentary (1956) Kornee 0 100 Sep 26, 2022 06:32 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Woman's transplanted 'man hands' became lighter & more feminine over time C C 6 298 Mar 16, 2020 01:02 AM
Last Post: Secular Sanity
  Best ufo photo ever taken? Magical Realist 124 12,072 Jan 2, 2019 06:48 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Bag Full of Human Hands Found in Russia Yazata 2 403 Mar 10, 2018 08:11 PM
Last Post: stryder
  New documentary claims to prove we are not alone Magical Realist 0 451 Sep 3, 2016 09:35 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist