Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Article  Moscow attack: don’t believe the Kremlin (conspiracy)

C C Offline
https://www.wsj.com/articles/moscow-atta..._lead_pos5

BLURB: In a heavily surveilled city, how could ISIS terrorists have killed for nearly an hour and driven away?

INTRO: Friday’s terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall concert venue near Moscow killed more than 100 people in a brutal crime against humanity. Many key facts are still unclear, and rest assured they will become only less clear as the Kremlin works to exploit the crisis domestically and abroad.

Coming shortly after his latest sham election, the attack gave dictator Vladimir Putin a rallying cry one day after the Kremlin declared for the first time that Russia is in a “state of war” in Ukraine.

Paranoia is my birthright, as it is for anyone born in the Soviet Union. But the official Kremlin story line is already a shambles. In one of the most surveilled cities on earth, where you can be arrested in 30 seconds for whispering “no war,” the terrorists continued their attack for more than an hour and then simply drove away.

The FSB, Russia’s state security service, claims to have arrested four suspects near Ukraine, at one of the most fortified borders in the world. Or did the suspects actually drive to Russian ally Belarus, as that nation’s ambassador to Russia said? Considering the amount of materiel and preparation required to do so much damage to a venue the size of a small village, it’s odd that the terrorists would suddenly turn into bungling amateurs by carrying their Tajik passports and heading to a militarized border.

Every official statement from the Kremlin and its propagandists will be a lie, with a few half-truths tossed in. It’s a control reflex of the security state of which Mr. Putin is a product. As I often say, I believe in coincidences, but I also believe in the KGB.

Mr. Putin angrily dismissed warnings from the U.S. Embassy on March 7 and March 18 about a potential terror attack at a concert venue in Moscow. (How did the U.S. know? Was it sources in ISIS-K or, as I suspect, moles in the FSB?) Then, on March 22, Mr. Putin issued orders to conscript hundreds of thousands more Russians for his war of conquest against Ukraine.

Twenty-five years ago, when then-Prime Minister Putin needed a platform for his presidential campaign, a series of terrorist apartment bombings in Russia launched the Second Chechen War. I laid out the copious evidence that these were false-flag attacks, staged by the FSB, in my 2015 book, “Winter Is Coming.” It’s a deed so shocking that it is difficult to believe—until you realize what sort of man Mr. Putin is. He has no allergy to blood, Russian or any other kind, if spilling it furthers his goals.

Twenty-five years ago, Mr. Putin grabbed power by committing mass murder in Chechnya. Today, in hope of staying in power, Mr. Putin is committing mass murder in Ukraine... (MORE - details)
Zinjanthropos Offline
I wonder if the arrested have nothing to do with it, and that the Russians may be sending a message to Islam. Start shooting up innocent Russians and no Muslim within country’s borders is safe from retribution. Bullying the Russians might not be a good idea.

How does the Russian govt manipulation of its populace differ from Islam ideology? Aren’t they both doing the same thing to their huddled masses? Any govt or religion for that matter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FSB chief accuses Ukraine, US and UK of being behind Moscow shooting (conspiracy) C C 1 40 Mar 27, 2024 12:46 PM
Last Post: stryder
  What I DON'T believe re UFOs but have been made out to! Kornee 5 228 Jun 11, 2022 03:15 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Bad-Ass Birds in San Francisco Go Berserk, Attack Humans! Yazata 2 407 Jul 13, 2017 03:53 AM
Last Post: C C
  The Hopkinsville Goblin Attack Magical Realist 2 833 Sep 30, 2015 06:18 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist