Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Article  Activist Vandana Shiva is a mortal threat to the most vulnerable

C C Offline
Due to the self-conflicting throes of its own sporadic guilt-trips, the Eurocentric establishment supported left-wing decolonization movements and assorted grievances. Then hilariously starts whining down the road when the former vassal states begin predictably rejecting Western standards and science, implementing their own right-wing nationalist stances that revive, promote, and protect local, indigenous beliefs and cultural traditions.
- - - - - - - - -

https://www.acsh.org/news/2023/07/13/act...able-17186

INTRO: Indian activist Vandana Shiva opposes the tools and practices of modern agriculture and science and advocates regressive policies that cause widespread malnourishment, famine, and death to the very people she claims to champion. And she's no friend of the environment, either. She should never be given a podium.

Below is the text of a letter sent to officials at London's UnHerd Club in anticipation of an appearance there on July 18 of anti-science, anti-technology, anti-innovation activist Vandana Shiva. The signatories of the letter, of whom I am one, wished to make them aware of Shiva's longstanding perfidy and mendacity and the damage she has wrought, especially to the world's poorest and most vulnerable. In addition to the link to my ACSH.org article cited in the letter, I have also written about Vandana Shiva elsewhere, including here... (MORE - details)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK's Cass report on gender medicine demolishes activist tropes? + Insect apocalypse C C 0 143 Apr 13, 2024 07:07 PM
Last Post: C C
  Scientific publication: A vulnerable system, from fake papers to imaginary scientists C C 0 96 Jun 23, 2021 01:34 AM
  What I learned from predatory publishers: They pose a unique threat to science C C 0 306 Jun 19, 2017 06:56 PM
  The Superbug Crisis: False Beliefs about Antibiotics Are a Global Threat C C 0 239 Apr 6, 2017 03:13 AM