Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should a trans woman convicted of rape go to a male or female prison?

C C Offline
Trans woman convicted of rape goes to male prison
https://youtu.be/vYmYQ5U-7_M

BACKGROUND:  The Isla Bryson case concerns Isla Bryson, a 31-year-old Scottish transgender woman from Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, who was convicted in January 2023 of the rapes of two women that she committed prior to her transition. The case caused controversy after Bryson was remanded to a women's prison to await sentence, and raised questions about women's safety... Isla Bryson case (Wikipedia)

VIDEO EXCERPT (Julia Zelg): . . . if Isla had committed any other crime than rape I would say she should be in a female prison. But she raped two women. And not only that, I think there's a very important detail she committed before her transition.

So there's a picture of Isla at the time of the crime and this is a more current picture of Isla after transition. I didn't find any better pictures, she was always like kind of hiding.

Obviously this is just me speculating, but I can't help but think that this person is pretending to be a trans woman. So she can go to an all female prison instead and have a better time. And again, I can't help but think that she's just pretending to be trans. And if that's the case, that's really infuriating because it ruins things for people who are actually trans and need to be protected.

Ah that's what I look like without makeup on by the way. And regardless of whether she is actually trans or she's just pretending, I think you would put the other prisoners in danger because she has already raped two women.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/vYmYQ5U-7_M 

RELATED (scivillage): Does a woman really own Miss Universe now -- or is it just the patriarchy moving to a female disguise?
confused2 Offline
If a male is convicted of a sex offence committed as a man then should go to a man's prison.

Before transitioning maybe folks should be advised that there are some things they would be unwise to do and some things it will be impossible for them to do - just to save surprises later on.
RainbowUnicorn Offline
male prison until his genitals are removed then female prison.

is a homosexual rapist put in the opposite gender prison ?
confused2 Offline
(Feb 3, 2023 09:43 PM)RainbowUnicorn Wrote: male prison until his genitals are removed then female prison.
Castration doesn't turn a male into a female so stays in a male prison - assuming the state offers castration as either a service or punishment.

Quote:is a homosexual rapist put in the opposite gender prison ?
I'd say homosexuality lies within the normal for males and females so stays within the biologically assigned prison.

There are exceptions which should all be dealt with within the bounds of 'justice' whatever that might be on the day but I don't feel the exemplar in the OP falls within the scope of 'exception'.

For the male to female trans who wants to spend time with little girls in the showers - think of spending a long time in a male prison before you even go there.
RainbowUnicorn Offline
(Feb 3, 2023 11:56 PM)confused2 Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2023 09:43 PM)RainbowUnicorn Wrote: male prison until his genitals are removed then female prison.
Castration doesn't turn a male into a female so stays in a male prison - assuming the state offers castration as either a service or punishment.

Quote:is a homosexual rapist put in the opposite gender prison ?
I'd say homosexuality lies within the normal for males and females so stays within the biologically assigned prison.

There are exceptions which should all be dealt with within the bounds of 'justice' whatever that might be on the day but I don't feel the exemplar in the OP falls within the scope of 'exception'.

For the male to female trans who wants to spend time with little girls in the showers  - think of spending a long time in a male prison before you even go there.;

Quote:confused2
Castration doesn't turn a male into a female
post op trans with estrogen injections i would think warrants a female prison
pre op = male prison (with estrogen injections)
Syne Offline
(Feb 4, 2023 12:13 AM)RainbowUnicorn Wrote: post op trans with estrogen injections i would think warrants a female prison

You think wrong. Even post op with estrogen, a biological male is still stronger than the vast majority of female inmates, making them likely targets of assault, sexual and otherwise. And you don't need a penis to sexually assault someone.

That would fall under the rubric "cruel and unusual punishment" for the women who never imagined being imprisoned with a man.
RainbowUnicorn Offline
(Feb 4, 2023 12:46 AM)Syne Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2023 12:13 AM)RainbowUnicorn Wrote: post op trans with estrogen injections i would think warrants a female prison

You think wrong. Even post op with estrogen, a biological male is still stronger than the vast majority of female inmates, making them likely targets of assault, sexual and otherwise. And you don't need a penis to sexually assault someone.

That would fall under the rubric "cruel and unusual punishment" for the women who never imagined being imprisoned with a man.

some women are small and weak
some women are big and strong
your analogy doesn't hold to logic.

do you have a different reason other than basic strength keeping in mind there would be women in the womens prison who would be bigger and stronger(with an axe to grind) than the trans woman.
Syne Offline
(Feb 4, 2023 03:02 AM)RainbowUnicorn Wrote: some women are small and weak
some women are big and strong
your analogy doesn't hold to logic.

do you have a different reason other than basic strength keeping in mind there would be women in the womens prison who would be bigger and stronger(with an axe to grind) than the trans woman.

All biological men, even on estrogen, have a physiological advantage (muscle/bone density, etc.) over all women...with very rare exceptions. That means that you're trying to take very rare exceptions to justify placing women in physical danger. Almost any biological man is capable of killing a woman with his bare hands. The reverse cannot be said of the vast majority of women. Why are you so flippant with the safety of women? Is it okay for you to sacrifice them on the altar of your ideology?
confused2 Offline
Boys don't grow up with things like:
"Honey-chile, one day you'll be a momma jus' like me and your kids 'll try your patience jus' like you trying mine right now.".
Maybe girls don't or perhaps aren't even aware of it but .. its different in many ways.
stryder Offline
I'm pretty sure the simplest answer is "Solitary". It doesn't matter which prison as long as the stay is in solitary. (Alternatively there is always the old method like Broadmoor).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article Anger at Church helping migrants 'lie' to stay in UK? + Protester convicted (UK) C C 0 65 Feb 14, 2024 12:24 AM
Last Post: C C
  Trans woman killer identifies as infant who wears nappies & wants baby food in jail C C 1 88 Feb 6, 2023 02:35 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Child marriages violating statutory rape laws in many U.S. states C C 0 72 Feb 17, 2022 06:51 PM
  Brazilian trans-racial polticians Syne 3 124 Feb 1, 2021 06:11 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Keeping male bodies out of women’s rugby C C 11 395 Nov 24, 2020 05:50 AM
  British teenager convicted of making up rape claims had 35 bruises C C 10 366 Jan 6, 2020 11:08 PM
Last Post: RainbowUnicorn
  Canada: Radical feminist Megan Murphy on free speech + Trans activists protest Murphy C C 1 436 Oct 31, 2019 10:50 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Male-Only Bohemian Grove Secular Sanity 12 810 Jun 16, 2019 07:03 PM
Last Post: confused2
  The Male Equivalent of Roe v. Wade Secular Sanity 4 977 Apr 24, 2017 10:35 PM
Last Post: Secular Sanity