Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am of tremendous value to the world

Ostronomos Offline
Let me begin by saying that I am the great genius of nostradamus prophecy.

According to this prophecy I am supposed to build an organic computer within the next 15 years but I require an education.

My ordinary IQ is only 142 while normal but my "high" IQ is about 300 (the maximum level of intelligence possible) while high of weed for a short time.

If anyone here would like to assist me in my financial aid for school please visit this website to help:

https://www.athabascau.ca/programs/summa...UWEALw_wcB

Any kind of assistance would mean the world to me.

I am on the trajectory towards fulfilling the prophecy of the great genius but finances and time have become a big obstacle.

If you wish to assist me I will keep in close contact with you in order to ensure that a level of trust is mutually shared.

I wrote a similar thread on religiousforums.com but they deleted it so I am writing a new one on here.

Thank you for your time.
Syne Offline
If you really were such a genius, you could readily solve your own money problems, by inventing something to sell, playing the stock market, counting cards in Vegas, etc..

You are useless, and completely warrant deletion.
Ostronomos Offline
I am a real super-genius while high off weed and my threads on sciforums show it. Your cognitive bias prevents you from recognizing this fact.

My plead for money is the first step towards gaining a great deal more at a later date.

I can certainly invent. But I require a formal education to enter my chosen career path.

I have turned 38 a few months ago so time is critical. I require an education and soon. Such knowledge will propel me towards the crucial insight I will gain the next time I get high off of marijuana.

If someone here were to volunteer their time and money I will be more than happy to pay them back any price they name.

An education in computer science will be of tremendous benefit to me in my quest toward fulfilling the prophecy of the Great Genius. I believe so.

https://www.to-en.gr/Nostradamus/p11.1_en.htm
Zinjanthropos Offline
It will be tough finding someone who will support a drug habit.
Ostronomos Offline
(Mar 9, 2021 05:44 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: It will be tough finding someone who will support a drug habit.

Please do not refer to the source of my genius by painting it as a mere drug habit.
Secular Sanity Offline
I wouldn’t say that he’s useless.

Why don’t you start with some of the free courses first? Ten bucks says that you’ll preform better when you’re not high.
Ostronomos Offline
(Mar 9, 2021 05:55 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote: I wouldn’t say that he’s useless.

Why don’t you start with some of the free courses first? Ten bucks says that you’ll preform better when you’re not high.

Must you underestimate the marijuana high's effect on my unique genetic code?
C C Offline
(Mar 9, 2021 05:18 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: Any kind of assistance would mean the world to me.

Don't you live in Canada, Nick (or is my memory playing tricks about that)? I'd be deeply disillusioned to learn that there's no assistance for a variety of plights there, especially regarding education. Is there any chance at all that you've got some indigenous blood like me, or could you switch to temporarily identifying as Muslim? Or just declare that you have a transgender predicament (you don't have to dress or act the part, just express how much you're mentally suffering from being born with the wrong body).

Alberta man changes gender on government IDs for cheaper car insurance
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c...-1.4754416
Syne Offline
(Mar 9, 2021 05:34 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I am a real super-genius while high off weed and my threads on sciforums show it. Your cognitive bias prevents you from recognizing this fact.

No, your posts on sciforums are just as moronic and delusional as the ones here. And yelling "cognitive bias" is no substitute for actual argument. You do know that there is a whole host of cognitive biases and that you'd need to specify a particular one, right?

Quote:My plead for money is the first step towards gaining a great deal more at a later date.

Yeah, that's called a scheme. You're in the company of Nigerian princes online.

Quote:I can certainly invent. But I require a formal education to enter my chosen career path.

Then quit making excuses for being an unmotivated pothead and make something to sell. Quit whining to others about work (money) you're not will to put in.

Quote:I have turned 38 a few months ago so time is critical. I require an education and soon. Such knowledge will propel me towards the crucial insight I will gain the next time I get high off of marijuana.

38 year old stoner, huh? Are you a virgin too? o_O

Quote:If someone here were to volunteer their time and money I will be more than happy to pay them back any price they name.

Right out of an email from a Nigerian prince.
Why aren't you volunteering your time to invent something to sell? Lazy hypocrite.

Quote:An education in computer science will be of tremendous benefit to me in my quest toward fulfilling the prophecy of the Great Genius. I believe so.

You can learn EVERYTHING you need to know about computer science, FOR FREE, online. You just have to quit being a lazy piece of shit.

So this is looking more and more like you just want someone to fund your pot smoking partying.

(Mar 9, 2021 05:56 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: Must you underestimate the marijuana high's effect on my unique genetic code?

More delusions of grandeur. 9_9
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Mar 9, 2021 05:53 PM)Ostronomos Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2021 05:44 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: It will be tough finding someone who will support a drug habit.

Please do not refer to the source of my genius by painting it as a mere drug habit.

Best advice I can give you : Get out of mom & dad’s basement!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low value pound (GBP) stryder 0 255 Oct 20, 2016 11:07 PM
Last Post: stryder