Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imitate human consciousness

zhangjinyuan Offline
Man can only control his limbs and brain and one unspeakable mind

You can't even control the blood, the cells, the organs, etc., but these are actually bound to you if you don't have them

People die, the death of self and consciousness

So what is the self? Does that include it?

My limbs and features seemed to be replaceable, and I was still me

Blood cells that can't be controlled, can still be replaced, and I'm still me

But I'm not sure if that affects the integrity of the self, because even if you replace it, you don't know what you're missing

Metaphorically, you lose your memory, but you don't know what memory you've lost, because those memories are lost, so you don't know what information you've lost

When there's an uncontrollable physical need, like being hungry, a collective message from all the cells and microscopic particles in the belly sends to the brain to realize that I'm hungry,

Or, to put it another way, these organs and cells may be sending a message that is, in fact, consciousness

Maybe consciousness is a part of the body that sends a message to the brain, that is, the message produced by the needs of the body is consciousness

But the strange thing is, are sensations consciousness, when we realize that we're hungry are messages sent to the brain from the stomach and cells or the nervous system

Perhaps the consciousness that a baby produces is generated in the innumerable messages that the five senses receive and the body's cells demand

That is to say, as long as people are alive, they are always perceiving the world, and the brain is acquiring the information of the world, people are conscious

Even if we close our eyes we can hear information, even if we don't have facial features, the nervous system and cells of our body are transmitting information

Even if we lose consciousness during sleep, our body and cells still perceive and process a lot of information. For example, if we are a little hungry while sleeping, the information of hunger may not be transmitted directly to the consciousness when we are asleep, but it can be translated into a dream or the consciousness when we wake up

Could humans be able to instantly interrupt all incoming information? Ears don't hear, eyes don't see, brain doesn't want? Even if we could, nerves and cells beyond our control would still feel the touch of the environment and would still send messages to the brain

Consciousness is a continuous process in which the information of the body's overall sensations is sent to the brain, and this process is inseparable from the brain's continuous storage and judgment, so that people can feel alive with this material

Can artificial intelligence give birth to consciousness? By analogy, artificial intelligence must have an overall sense of presence. And constantly, I don't know much about ARTIFICIAL intelligence

I think artificial intelligence has to suggest many, many overall perceptual systems, and continuously store these perceptions in the form of information in the mechanical brain and make judgments, and the judgment results come from perception,

For particle, artificial intelligence, at least, to mimic human beings, the eyes can see, ears to hear, skin temperature can feel and touch, the internal nervous system can feel hungry, and uninterrupted continued to receive this information, send mechanical brain, brain non-stop to store and extract the information of external environment to decide, when robots like baby saw a grown-up pushed 1 football, brain transmit the picture in the form of information storage, while the other perceptual system is not continuous, when by that the baby's name, voice, in the form of information transmitted to the brain, storage and judgment, The adult said push and made a push with his or her hand. This sound and image information was sent to the brain for storage and judgment, which was then imitated by the previous information. The adult tried to push the ball with his or her hand and repeated it

Just as a human would feel hungry at the same time in a conscious working state, a robot would feel its sense of touch when doing a task

Maybe consciousness is born to store, imitate, judge, output, because the human perceptual reception system is so large, there are countless nervous systems

Artificial intelligence if you have the eyes and ears to accept the image and voice information, and storage, and external and internal body has a large number of similar to the nervous system to sensory information, storage information and imitate judgment system, and the whole system run at the same time, in this architecture, improve more and more awareness and tactile information stored in the system, there is always one day, artificial intelligence can also be the birth of consciousness,
Syne Offline
And here I thought your long, meandering, stream of consciousness posts couldn't get any more annoying, but then you go adding triple and quadruple spacing between lines.
Zinjanthropos Offline
Quote:...... the blood, the cells, the organs, etc., ....... are actually bound to you if you don't have them

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I can’t get past this. 

No offence and I understand the language barrier but something doesn’t sound right.
zhangjinyuan Offline
(Aug 21, 2020 03:47 PM)Syne Wrote: And here I thought your long, meandering, stream of consciousness posts couldn't get any more annoying, but then you go adding triple and quadruple spacing between lines.

I'm sorry, I probably mean that the production of human consciousness is likely to be the continuous input of sensations to the brain by all human nervous systems and perceptions, and the brain continuously stores and judges at the same time. These feelings together produce this consciousness, and consciousness is probably not Existence is a collection of all senses
Because we find that even if we don’t see or listen, we still have a weak sense of the external environment under the nervous system
When we are alive, the constant external feelings, combined with the brain’s reception and judgment, create our [alive] consciousness
And artificial intelligence may need to have consciousness, just like humans, more perceptual systems, and have real-time storage, judgment and imitation capabilities, and these perceptual systems not only need to be more and more, they cannot be interrupted, even when humans are sleeping Still perceiving the world in an unconscious state, try to keep the external low-micro perception and storage system of the robot in a dormant state.

(Aug 21, 2020 09:22 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote:
Quote:...... the blood, the cells, the organs, etc., ....... are actually bound to you if you don't have them

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I can’t get past this. 

No offence and I understand the language barrier but something doesn’t sound right.
SORRY, I mean, humans cannot control their blood, cells, and nervous systems, but these systems include humans themselves and continuously transmit [feeling] this information to the brain, and humans cannot stop feeling externally on their own.

I think it is this uninterrupted, never-ending overall and complex feeling that forms a consciousness