Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wolfing Down Dogs

Syne Offline
OMG! Dogs are people! You're basically advocating cannibalism!

JK.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Aug 18, 2020 01:17 AM)Syne Wrote: OMG! Dogs are people! You're basically advocating cannibalism!

JK.

Perhaps Kim will shoot those who don’t hand over their mutt, thus easing the hunger problem somewhat. It’s a win/win declaration. Not so for the pooch.
C C Offline
Quote:The hermit state says pet dogs are now considered a “decadent” luxury and “a ‘tainted’ trend by bourgeois ideology,” and must be surrendered, according to a report by South Korea’s Chosun Ilbo media outlet.

Nice to have NK confirm itself that all that mystical, personality-cult worship stuff revolving around the Kim bloodline hasn't degraded the commitment to Marxism and its running conspiracy theory. Inevitably requires authoritarianism and obeisance to the state, because once the productive elements of the "oppressed classes" realize what they were suckered into via the pasture-fertilizer of altruistic morality and justice propaganda appealing to their emotions, all they want to do is escape the system.
confused2 Offline
(Aug 18, 2020 01:17 AM)Syne Wrote: OMG! Dogs are people! You're basically advocating cannibalism!

JK.

Whodathunkit - Syne is actually human after all.
confused2 Offline
Or was he being sarcastic?
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Aug 19, 2020 11:56 PM)confused2 Wrote: Or was he being sarcastic?

Mmmmmm.....could be.

I wonder if Orcas have pet seals or lions frolic with their pet gazelles. I mean who other than humans cavort with potential food? Sure there’s isolated instances where a predator might want to snuggle with its prey but for starving people to treat dogs like the sacred cows of India goes against all primal instincts. 

I meet people all the time that can’t stop talking about their mutt which they paid $4G’s for, not to mention the latest $1500 vet bill or $1000 obedience school enrolment. For some reason they love bragging about that shit. Meanwhile their kids eat Kraft Dinner and the dog sleeps in their bed. Oh and they’re all experts in genetics and breeding too.

How’d you like to be a vet in NK and have to turn away business for fear of being executed by anti aircraft fire. Hell they might even set a pack of wild hungry dogs on you, so try and imagine dinner eating you instead. Never eaten dog meat but cant think of a more practical use for a dog, other than those canines that sniff out contraband and criminals. Work or get eaten I guess.