Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Information may be the core matter of the universe

zhangjinyuan Offline
The Big Bang is about time and information

What is time, perhaps many people say that time does not exist, just a measure of human beings

What is information? A microscopic particle rotates 1 time in 1 second, a cat, a cat jumps in the air, our memories and memories, games on the computer, these are all information, seemingly nothingness, not very real things, many people think it is not matter, but a thing reflected by dependent matter

Everything is in motion, even the universe is expanding like crazy, and string theory says everything is vibrating

Motion must produce information, measured in time, how many times a ball rotates in seconds, that's information

then

Does absolutely stationary matter produce information? Now, you might say, well, how can there be anything that's absolutely stationary, and the universe is in motion

So let's say, let's make a hypothesis, the whole universe is completely stationary for three seconds, without all the matter and all the energy moving, does that give us information?

My answer is that it still generates information, even though time may not exist, but the 3 second scale is something that must happen

Even though nothing is moving in the three seconds that are absolutely stationary, information is still being generated, and that information is happening in this possibly nonexistent [time] because three seconds, though a scale, is an event that actually happened

So before the Big Bang, if the universe was in a state of absolute nothingness, nothing, how did it come about?

This question is by far the ultimate one, a headache that we avoid a lot of the time

I'm going to make a bold assumption here, which is that although before the Big Bang, there was absolutely no matter, no energy

But there is the event of [time], someone may laugh, there is nothing, how can there be time

In the state of absolute nothingness, there is no all matter, but there are [time] events taking place, just as in the above metaphor

Assuming that everything is stationary and not moving, the advance of time still takes place, although this time is a measure, it only means that it has taken place

So even if I have an empty nil, then in fact this time scale is still going on

Even though 0 times time is 0

But it's going to produce so little, little, little, little bits of information

The [time] of an absolute void and a measurement scale has always existed

There are unimaginable time scales that are larger than anything from the Big Bang to the heat death of the universe

Although absolutely null and irrelevant to time events, they produce negligible information approximately equal to zero.

But over infinite time, this information goes from trivial to a little bit more,

This led to the beginning of the Big Bang

I think of the beginning of the universe as a trivial accumulation of absolute nothing on an infinite scale

Made nothing into something and caused the big bang

2. The relationship between information and expansion and dark energy

After the Big Bang, the universe began to expand, and scientists now believe it was dark energy that caused the expansion

But dark energy, which we only know is possible, cannot be observed with modern equipment

Some say that for some special reason dark energy doesn't react with photons, so our naked eyes and instruments can't see it right now,

It reminds me of the mythical ghost, the vampire, the absurd fear of the sun

But if it does exist, where is it, and if it's a very microscopic structure, how is it driving the massive expansion of the universe?

One detail I noticed was that the universe was expanding faster than it did six billion years ago

That's closer to earth than four billion years ago

Now I'm making a hypothesis, is dark energy information?

We know that information is also something that we can't see intuitively, that we need to understand in the form of matter

Imagine if dark energy were information, then after earth and life formed, complex DNA and even more life came into being, died and changed

That's a lot of information, and that information is accelerating the expansion of the universe

And the original creation of the Big Bang and the complex changes that followed multiplied [time] to produce a lot of information, which is dark energy

The expansion of the universe was driven by the birth and change of earth and life, which also brought a lot of different information and accelerated the expansion of the universe

I'm making a bold inference that information is probably another substance that we don't understand at the moment, which may have a tiny mass or no mass

But it will affect the existence of some of the matter that exists today

They cannot be seen or understood by our present naked eye and means of observation

But it's always there

The motion of everything before and after the Big Bang, as well as dark energy, dark matter, all forms of matter that once existed but changed,

This is information matter, and information is not an ethereal existence, but a form of matter that led to the Big Bang and pushed the universe to expand and sustain the stars.

I haven't thought about the black hole's connection to it
Zinjanthropos Offline
I have a name for your hypothesis: Information in formation.

Anyways you must have heard the term : one and the same. You refer to it indirectly at times. Not that I believe the following, so let me throw it at you.....

Have you ever considered that nothing and something might be one and the same, so to speak? If something came from nothing then all that happened was a transformation. Nothing became something. Is most of what constitutes nothing still here and only a portion of it became something? Does that make nothing a real thing, like a state that can change perhaps?

Of course, what it would mean is that we, all of us, the universe including information, are really nothing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ChatGPT programmed to avoid giving accurate information if it may cause offense C C 0 68 Feb 24, 2023 11:10 PM
Last Post: C C