Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Listen Up, MR! Look what Elon's Installing on his Starship!

Yazata Online
Photographed by Mary at Elon's Boca Chica rocket ship-yard. Expand the view (Mary's photo's are extremely hi-def, real espionage stuff) and read what's written below each of the square cut-outs. "UFO docking portal test"! Is That what this is all about, Elon trying to create a UFO portal??

Actually, nobody's sure what these holes are about. My guess is that it isn't flight hardware and probably just a metal fabrication experiment. Some are labeled "pass" and others "fail". Maybe they are hiring new workers and put them to work cutting these to see how skilled they were. There are some cryptic drawings on the lower left of the lower ring too, that seem (to me) to depict welds. And clearly some of our Texas steel-workers/spaceship-fabricators have a sense of humor.... unless they are revealing the truth.

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=48895.0;...2649;image]
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=48895.0;...2649;image]

Yazata Online
The plot thickens! Time travel!! Steins;Gate seems to be a reference to a Japanese science-fiction anime TV series about time-travel, filled with altered timelines and paradoxes. (Is Elon really from the future, much like Jeff Bezos is an alien pretending to be human?) Are they competing to rewrite Earth's history? (Short answer- yes.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate_(TV_series)

Photo by Mary (naturally)

[Image: EMRWXdJXYAA3J2i?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: EMRWXdJXYAA3J2i?format=jpg&name=small]

Magical Realist Online
With a name like Elon Musk, how could he not be alien?
Yazata Online
(Dec 21, 2019 04:28 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: With a name like Elon Musk, how could he not be alien?

UFO docking portals is what happens when it's science-fiction nuts rather than government bureaucrats building spaceships.

[Image: ffe3be3c8fa1f6dda4ccd4e52b5cea2d.jpg]
[Image: ffe3be3c8fa1f6dda4ccd4e52b5cea2d.jpg]

stryder Offline
Some time ago (around 1997) I was considering an experiment that required paradoxes and multiworlds placement to make it possible. The idea was that if you took say 50 sheets of tin foil in a hangar, and were able to "shuffle" them paradoxically so that the first sheet would occupy each other sheets position (namely 50 universes where sheet 1 occupies all other positions) that it might be possible to create a mutliworlds sheet. The concept was that if this was done with a spaceships wall, it would be possible to send a ship up that has walls that would (made from the paradoxical material) that could be dynamically altered to conditions back with the other 49 sheet placements in the hangar. (The Nonlocality switch method would imply a communication framework with the potential of infinite distance)

The idea itself has been one of those bubbling scifi philosophies, however it's based upon the potential of realworld implementation if the potential is ever proven.

I'm not saying thats what Musk is up to, but it's an interesting observation none the less.