Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Strange wilderness glitches in the matrix

Magical Realist Offline
"Among all the myriad paranormal phenomena reported from around the world, there are often those cases that cannot really be comfortably fit into any category of the strange. These are the cases that flit about on the periphery, encompassing total bizarreness which we just can’t seem to pin down, seemingly burps or bumps in reality itself, and which have in recent years been referred to as “glitches in the matrix.” Such accounts are numerous, but one location where they take on a rather spooky ambiance is when they deal with remote, rugged wilderness areas. Here we will look at a selection of cases of strange, inexplicable warps and cracks in our reality from places out in the wilds beyond civilization..."

Continued at:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/11/s...he-matrix/
C C Offline
Regardless of whether existence is a sequential process of ephemeral states replacing each other, or a continuum of co-existing different states... You have to wonder how it could be so perfectly, ubiquitously conforming to "principles" abstracted from it or be so internally coherent with itself at the macroscopic level, minus any irregularities / anomalies (deviation from pattern).
Magical Realist Offline
(Nov 17, 2019 10:12 PM)C C Wrote: Regardless of whether existence is a sequential process of ephemeral states replacing each other, or a continuum of co-existing different states... You have to wonder how it could be so perfectly, ubiquitously conforming to "principles" abstracted from it or be so internally coherent with itself at the macroscopic level, minus any irregularities / anomalies (deviation from pattern).

I for one am very grateful that reality is vastly consistent and lawfully regular every time I get in my car or book a flight. Smile