Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ukraine bridge monster

Magical Realist Offline
What the hell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws0EG4qGAhk

Saw this on a Travel Channel show tonight. Explanations put forward: military special ops wiring explosives to the bridge. Except the bridge never blew up. Next, daredevil kids in Ukraine who like to climb high structures and film it on their cellphones. Really? Crawling upside down underneath a bridge? What human can do that? Maybe an ape. An escaped ape? Perhaps, but the close up reveals a creature of only 3 limbs and no visible head. Definitely puts it in the preternatural category for me. What do you think it is?
Yazata Offline
You've never heard of Giant Ukrainian Spiders MR? Six feet across! From Chernobyl! They eat little children!

In real life, I think that it's perhaps a human being. The closeup, right at the end, does seem to show a side view of a young Caucasian male. The counter argument is that this thing was moving along the bridge very rapidly, faster than I'd expect a human hanging upside down from a I-beam by his fingers and heels to go.

If that's a thrill-seeking teenager, he's crazy but nevertheless I'm impressed!
Leigha Offline
Like I said on the 'other' forum, it looks like the person is practicing to be on the show, American Ninja Warrior.   Wink
Zinjanthropos Offline
You know what’s weird here? At the same time some paranormal beast is crawling around under the bridge there’s a guy on the island where the bridge support is. What a coincidence. Of all the times for a person to be out in the middle of a river, at a place where nobody usually goes, while at the same time some unusual critter from who knows where decides to play ant and move towards that bridge support. Crazy or what!
Magical Realist Offline
(Sep 4, 2019 07:14 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: You know what’s weird here? At the same time some paranormal beast is crawling around under the bridge there’s a guy on the island where the bridge support is. What a coincidence. Of all the times for a person to be out in the middle of a river, at a place where nobody usually goes, while at the same time some unusual critter from who knows where decides to play ant and move towards that bridge support. Crazy or what!

Don't see any guy on the bridge support island. Perhaps you're looking too hard. Or perhaps you'll believe anything a youtube commentator will say.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Sep 4, 2019 07:30 PM)Magical Realist Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2019 07:14 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: You know what’s weird here? At the same time some paranormal beast is crawling around under the bridge there’s a guy on the island where the bridge support is. What a coincidence. Of all the times for a person to be out in the middle of a river, at a place where nobody usually goes, while at the same time some unusual critter from who knows where decides to play ant and move towards that bridge support. Crazy or what!

Don't see any guy on the bridge support island. Perhaps you're looking too hard. Or perhaps you'll believe anything a youtube commentator will say.

You're not looking hard enough. At 36 second mark the accomplice moves out from behind trees into the open.
Yazata Offline
(Sep 4, 2019 07:30 PM)Magical Realist Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2019 07:14 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: You know what’s weird here? At the same time some paranormal beast is crawling around under the bridge there’s a guy on the island where the bridge support is...

After Z-man tipped me to look for him, I saw him. He appears out of the vegetation around the middle of the little island, moving towards the left.
Syne Offline

Good eye. There's actually two people out there. There's one on the far right of the island, that stoops a little after the guy comes out of the foliage.

Before reading your reply, I was going to suggest it was a good camp for the homeless...so they don't get pestered/run off.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Sep 4, 2019 11:46 PM)Syne Wrote:

Good eye. There's actually two people out there. There's one on the far right of the island, that stoops a little after the guy comes out of the foliage.

Before reading your reply, I was going to suggest it was a good camp for the homeless...so they don't get pestered/run off.

Living close to the Peace Bridge which spans the Niagara River connecting Canada & USA I am familiar with these bridge support islands. In all my years here, and there are plenty, I have never seen anyone on one of these for any reason. May be because the river can get nasty at times. Also with an international crossing there are a crazy number of illegal aliens that try to make their way to either country by crawling around under 5 bridges, one a rail bridge. We hear about it all the time. Canadian and American Coast Guards are forever picking these people up. All the bridges have security cameras everywhere. So you don’t need to be an expert to climb about a bridge’s beams and girders. I’m sure some have fallen off and died that no one ever knew about. 

The guy crawling in the vid looks like one of those entertainers who wear those Zentai outfits while performing stunts or acrobatics. I’ve seen a similar suit to the one the bridge guy is wearing worn by a stage performer but I just can’t place where. Anyway too much going on in that vid.....the handy cell phone camera, guy on the island (possibly two) and a climber who looks like he’s wearing that stretchy suit. Can’t tell if island guy(s) holding ropes or not, monkey man has to get down at some point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FSB chief accuses Ukraine, US and UK of being behind Moscow shooting (conspiracy) C C 1 39 Mar 27, 2024 12:46 PM
Last Post: stryder
  Article Meteorological phenomena can account for ‘unexplained’ Loch Ness Monster sightings? C C 0 68 Aug 31, 2023 04:07 PM
Last Post: C C
  Scientists calculate odds that Loch Ness monster is giant eel: "Essentially zero" C C 0 67 Jan 19, 2023 09:28 PM
  The Loch Ness monster: a modern history + "Ghosts" in the gut may cause long COVID C C 1 79 May 14, 2022 03:48 PM
Last Post: Kornee
  Blood Planet looms near as it gets for 15 yrs + Monster shark cannibalism in the womb C C 0 135 Oct 5, 2020 03:30 AM
  In QM, even humans act as waves + Time crystals + Sea monster inside another monster C C 1 186 Aug 20, 2020 09:28 PM
Last Post: Syne
  You were never supposed to see those UFOs, official says + China's river monster C C 4 382 Sep 21, 2019 01:38 PM