Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Inter-human" Quantum Entanglement

Ostronomos Offline
Entanglement between human beings is very possible in the environment of an hological identity (a special sort of divine identity to which supernatural events surround). For instance, this person may think or realize something all of a sudden and a stranger who is also sensed to be a killer may suddenly walk to a position at the corner of their eye. This stranger has all the tell tale signs of a killer including gold necklaces and black and white outfits. The situation may be sensed as a test to confront the killer so that one comes to understand the importance of righteousness. But care is taken not to commit assault or let the situation escalate. Such a supernatural event is merely a test from the mind of God.

Other examples of supernatural connections between humans include having every action and thought be responded to without immediate contact.
Zinjanthropos Offline
This is eerily similar to a previous post in which you apparently acquired the ability to sense a murderer's presence. So much so that the stereotypical image you have for them now has divine origins and is a test from God, like He's conducting a police lineup with you as the witness.  

Two posts now, that I know of, where you claim to be resisting confrontation with said divine test subjects (killers). Something God expects of you or anyone being tested, I assume. What happens if/when you fail a test? 

Shakespeare said, 'all the world's a stage' but I don't think he had this in mind. I don't know your personal situation, you could be a charlatan, a fool, a genius but my instincts are telling me you're not in a good state of mind. Whether it's genetic, self-induced or neurotic doesn't matter, you're not alone and it's time to seek help.
Ostronomos Offline
(Oct 11, 2018 01:04 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: This is eerily similar to a previous post in which you apparently acquired the ability to sense a murderer's presence. So much so that the stereotypical image you have for them now has divine origins and is a test from God, like He's conducting a police lineup with you as the witness.  

Two posts now, that I know of, where you claim to be resisting confrontation with said divine test subjects (killers). Something God expects of you or anyone being tested, I assume. What happens if/when you fail a test? 

Shakespeare said, 'all the world's a stage' but I don't think he had this in mind. I don't know your personal situation, you could be a charlatan, a fool, a genius but my instincts are telling me you're not in a good state of mind. Whether it's genetic, self-induced or neurotic doesn't matter, you're not alone and it's time to seek help.

Your advice is noted, appreciated and rejected as I am reporting this experience direct from the authority of objective reality.
Magical Realist Offline
I think there is some sort of spatial/temporal entanglement that persists between people that know each other. Once when I had just moved to Oregon I decided to try to call my old boss and his wife in Tennessee. I found a number online for them and gave it ring. They answered and we chatted, but Shirley then asks me how I got that number. I said I came across it online. It was the number to one of their rental houses which they just so happened to be at cleaning up at that time. She was shocked. I was too. Synchronicity is a real thing.
Ostronomos Offline
(Feb 2, 2019 01:00 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: I think there is some sort of spatial/temporal entanglement that persists between people that know each other. Once when I had just moved to Oregon I decided to try to call my old boss and his wife in Tennessee. I found a number online for them and gave it ring. They answered and we chatted, but Shirley then asks me how I got that number. I said I came across it online. It was the number to one of their rental houses which they just so happened to be at cleaning up at that time. She was shocked. I was too. Synchronicity is a real thing.

The distinguishing element in my story is that I become an hological identity.