Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am starting an internet fan club

Ostronomos Offline
Who wishes to be part of my fan club. If you wish to be a part of it do not post. If you do not then post away.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Jun 21, 2018 05:03 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: Who wishes to be part of my fan club. If you wish to be a part of it do not post. If you do not then post away.

Sorry.  Not a fan but I wish you the best.  

Good luck with that.  [thumbs up]
Zinjanthropos Offline
Reminds me of the first.time I saw the HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS bumper sticker, a then Christian friend of mine was driving and I asked him what it.would mean if he didn't hit.the horn. (He never did and he wouldn't tell me ).
confused2 Offline
Unfortunately I am going through a difficult time right now so I don't think I would be able to give the level commitment and devotion required of a true fan club member. If my circumstances change and (for example) hell freezes over I will certainly review this decision.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Jun 22, 2018 01:39 AM)confused2 Wrote: Unfortunately I am going through a difficult time right now.

Sorry to hear that, C2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German Official Wants Backdoors In Every Device Connected To The Internet C C 9 1,026 Dec 13, 2017 04:41 AM
Last Post: stryder
  "Free and open internet in jeopardy again": Repeal of Obama-era rules C C 0 288 May 24, 2017 07:49 PM
Last Post: C C