Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pumpkin Pie.!!!

cluelusshusbund Offline
Pumpkin pie tip.!!!

If you'r like me you dont like dirt in you'r food... at least not enuff that it affects the taste or texture.!!!

To often... caned pumpkin wont be cleaned good enuff befor its processed an some bites will be like chopin down on grains of sand.!!!  

Bake some pumpkin... let cool a bit... peel the skin off... put the pumpkin in a processor till nice an smooth an make you'r pie wit that.!!!

PS:::

Its so smooth it will practically melt in you'r mouthe... an no glass-like crunchy surprizes when chewed.!!!

A-Man.!!!
C C Offline
I was tempted to buy a punkin the other day. Been awhile since there was a decent-sized garden available to try growing them.
haircutter Offline
(Oct 7, 2014 05:50 AM)cluelusshusbund Wrote: Pumpkin pie tip.!!!

If you'r like me you dont like dirt in you'r food... at least not enuff that it affects the taste or texture.!!!

To often... caned pumpkin wont be cleaned good enuff befor its processed an some bites will be like chopin down on grains of sand.!!!  

Bake some pumpkin... let cool a bit... peel the skin off... put the pumpkin in a processor till nice an smooth an make you'r pie wit that.!!!

Its so smooth it will practically melt in you'r mouthe... an no glass-like crunchy surprizes when chewed.!!!

A-Man.!!!

You have just posted the best way to make a REAL pumpkin pie.You sound like a very good cook.
cluelusshusbund Offline
(Oct 30, 2014 09:19 PM)haircutter Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2014 05:50 AM)cluelusshusbund Wrote: Pumpkin pie tip.!!!

A-Man.!!!

You have just posted the best way to make a REAL pumpkin pie.You sound like a very good cook.

Yes im the best... an i baked anuther large (9x14) pumpkin (butternut squash) pie 2 days ago.!!!

Whats a favort food you cook.???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pumpkin soup Magical Realist 0 57 Sep 12, 2023 07:41 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Root Beer Float Pie Magical Realist 0 66 Apr 2, 2023 12:27 AM
  Classic chicken pot pie Magical Realist 0 65 Jun 1, 2022 05:53 PM
  Shepherd’s pie using canned potatoes Leigha 2 292 Jul 20, 2020 12:49 AM
Last Post: C C
  Creamy pineapple pie Magical Realist 0 319 Nov 8, 2018 06:30 PM