Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Liverpool Carpark Fire 1000 cars destroyed & horse show evacuated

RainbowUnicorn Offline
fascinated to see how 1000 cars could be incinerated i had a wee look for videos.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/z9ljU5nY6EQ

some other footage shows clearly how there is residential appartments directly connected to the carpark so it would appear.
it surprises me to think how the fire could continue to spread along with there being no sprinkler system.

i wonder how long they will take to put the dogs through checking for bodies.
C C Offline
Curious that only six dogs locked in cars by their owners were rescued, and yet "no human nor animal was seriously injured in the blaze". With circa 1,400 vehicles, one would expect more pets than that to be the equivalent of "left behind kids".

- - -
RainbowUnicorn Offline
(Jan 2, 2018 04:09 AM)C C Wrote: Curious that only six dogs locked in cars by their owners were rescued, and yet "no human nor animal was seriously injured in the blaze". With circa 1,400 vehicles, one would expect more pets than that to be the equivalent of "left behind kids".

- - -

compulsory car insurance in the uk.
i wonder if the insurance companys are fighting it out between themselves whos going to pay the bill.

i am wondering if better spacing between vehicles would have prevented the spread, however i noticed it appears to look like the fire has burnt right through the floor above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  taking your new born baby with you while stealing cars RainbowUnicorn 0 218 Jun 23, 2017 06:30 PM
Last Post: RainbowUnicorn
  Bells Has Just Destroyed Sciforums Ostronomos 1 834 Jun 2, 2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: stryder
  Top 5 science jokes of 2015 + Ukrainians convert cars into wood burners to save gas C C 0 507 Dec 6, 2015 10:26 PM
Last Post: C C