Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Walking Dead

Baked93 Offline
I've watched all of the TV seires up to date and have just started on the comics/graphic novels. I love the seires but what ive read of the comics so far is so much better I would recommend reading them if you watch the seires. Is there any other TWD fans here?
Magical Realist Online
(Jan 7, 2015 06:05 PM)Baked93 Wrote: I've watched all of the TV seires up to date and have just started on the comics/graphic novels. I love the seires but what ive read of the comics so far is so much better I would recommend reading them if you watch the seires. Is there any other TWD fans here?

Yes..I'm an avid fan and have kept up with the series since it started. I haven't read the comics though. Maybe I'll buy one online. But I kinda like being surprised by the plot twists of the series. The actor who plays Rick is really good in this role. Can't wait for the new season to start in Feb. Robert Kirkman mentioned introducing a gay character soon. I would find that intriguing and its effect on the group dynamic..
Baked93 Offline
Glad to see there is another fan here! There is quite a few differences in the comics but the main plot line is basically the same. Isn't  the girl Glenn was with at the prison the gay one? I can't remember her name lol. But yeah can't wait for it to come back on the rest of this series is going to be epic!
Magical Realist Online
(Jan 8, 2015 05:48 PM)Baked93 Wrote: Glad to see there is another fan here! There is quite a few differences in the comics but the main plot line is basically the same. Isn't  the girl Glenn was with at the prison the gay one? I can't remember her name lol. But yeah can't wait for it to come back on the rest of this series is going to be epic!

There was a gay girl back at the prison, but I can't remember what happened to her. Glenn got reunited with Maggie last season. Carol turns out to be quite the badass! Kirkman promises some big changes this coming season. We'll see what happens.
C C Offline
(Jan 7, 2015 06:05 PM)Baked93 Wrote: Is there any other TWD fans here?

2010... Came along just in time for those suffering from Lost hangover.
keebii Offline
I'm another huge Walking dead fan, as you can probably tell by my profile picture. The gay girl with the group is called Tara, she was with the Governor during the attack on the prison with the tank, you all must remember that episode, when Hershel became a little lighter above the shoulders. She then found glen on his own after the prison attack and joined up with him to find Maggie. She is still with the group to date, so maybe they will add her a companion soon Smile

And as for LOST... I don't think I could share my views without using every insulting word in my vocabulary! Watched it all the way through and wasted my life Sad
stryder Offline
(Jan 12, 2015 04:19 PM)keebii Wrote: And as for LOST... I don't think I could share my views without using every insulting word in my vocabulary! Watched it all the way through and wasted my life Sad

I guess the vocabulary would be enough to make a polar bear blush!

On a slightly different subject there was a recently rather cheesy film (After) released which had two people trapped inside a comma after a crash, I related it to being very "Lost" like, the thought cropped in my mind just at a scene where there happens to be a stuffed polar bear.
keebii Offline
Haha what do you call a polar bear on a desert island?