Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You May Want to Marry My Husband

Secular Sanity Offline
This was absolutely beautiful…and bittersweet.  

"I want more time with Jason.  I want more time with my children.  I want more time sipping martinis at the Green Mill Jazz Club on Thursday nights.  But that is not going to happen.  I probably have only a few days left being a person on this planet.
So why am I doing this?

I am wrapping this up on Valentine’s Day, and the most genuine, non-vase-oriented gift I can hope for is that the right person reads this, finds Jason, and another love story begins.

I’ll leave this intentional empty space below as a way of giving you two the fresh start you deserve."

With all my love, Amy
confused2 Offline
(Mar 5, 2017 12:45 AM)Secular Sanity Wrote: This was absolutely beautiful…and bittersweet.  

"I want more time with Jason.  I want more time with my children.  I want more time sipping martinis at the Green Mill Jazz Club on Thursday nights.  But that is not going to happen.  I probably have only a few days left being a person on this planet.
So why am I doing this?

I am wrapping this up on Valentine’s Day, and the most genuine, non-vase-oriented gift I can hope for is that the right person reads this, finds Jason, and another love story begins.

I’ll leave this intentional empty space below as a way of giving you two the fresh start you deserve."

With all my love, Amy
I can think of some reasons why this would be a bad idea but they got overwhelmed by letting the future know that it had her blessing. Hubby and the children would know it was OK with mum.
C C Offline
Title vaguely reminded me of something advertised in the past, maybe nothing more than this TV-movie: The Substitute Wife.

Unsurprisingly, it's gone SNS pandemic.

Watch your tenure, "Yes, Virginia, there is a...". Competition coming up fast from behind in the Fame Lane.
Secular Sanity Offline
(Mar 7, 2017 11:38 PM)C C Wrote: Title vaguely reminded me of something advertised in the past, maybe nothing more than this TV-movie: The Substitute Wife.

Yes, that's what it reminded me of, "The Substitute Wife."

(Mar 7, 2017 11:06 PM)confused2 Wrote: I can think of some reasons why this would be a bad idea but they got overwhelmed by letting the future know that it had her blessing. Hubby and the children would know it was OK with mum.

Yeah, she provided way too much information for one thing. I have a girlfriend, who falls for every single scam on those dating sites.  One guy told her he was born and raised in England, but had a Nigerian accent.  I tried to show her how to search an image, and spot a few red flags, but she’ll never learn.  All they have to do is tell her she’s beautiful and that’s that.

If my memory serves me right, and it usually does, I think that one of your ex’s fixed you up with the Mrs.’s, and gave you her blessing, right?  So, you never know.

Speaking of England, and since I mentioned rabbit holes earlier in another topic, have you ever heard anything about these caves in Shropshire, C2?
Rabbit Hole Leads To Medieval Cave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 Things Retail Workers Really Want You To Know But Can’t Directly Tell You C C 1 638 Apr 4, 2016 01:45 AM
Last Post: Yazata