Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

USA Weather changes

RainbowUnicorn Offline
please note this is not a fear mongering thread i am just following the science.

my prediction is much the same as some scientists are forcasting which is the polar vortex will move as the predominant air currents change over the top half of the usa bringing freezing temperatures to the majority of the USA through winter then moving to draughts in the summer for most of the southern states.

CNN -35 temperatures expected from polar vortex shift 
    lower states will expereince draught(probably record draught) effecting the agricultural heartland of the USA
while the north and middlands will get record freezing temperatures as the jet stream moves into a new regular position

[Image: 5-10-2.jpg]
[Image: 5-10-2.jpg]

as you can see the jet stream makes the left top side cold and the right middle hot.
i ave read some scientists reports that say they expect some of the already recorded moves of the jey stream moving to the rightwhich will bring cold air to cover most of the usa.
the big question is what will precipitation be in the southern side of the jet stream.
with freezing weather in the top half and very little rain in the bottom half for national food and economic security i think the usa should be looking at how to collect and move the snow and ice as water to the sourthen states for the summer draught.

note i will start to dig up some of the meteorological scientific reports documenting the move soo far and the forcasted norms that are expected to be developing over the next year or soo.
note record floods have already been recorded and record cold freezes have also already been recorded.
how will this efect productivity ?
will we see population movement to the southern states ?

if the jet stream move is perminant due tot he change in arctic temperatures due to less ice then it is probably not going to change for a very long time and business and populations will probably start moving to more milder climate areas but may find they have water shortages during the summer.

this is what scientists are predicting to become the norm as the jet stream moves to this position in winter

[Image: clipper.jpg]
[Image: clipper.jpg]

cnn excellent explanation and display of air currents and coming cold snap

what are your thoughts ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article Long-term changes in waves and storm surges have not impacted global coastlines C C 0 65 Jul 25, 2023 12:25 AM
Last Post: C C
  Sea temperature changes contributing to droughts C C 0 336 Jul 20, 2017 11:15 PM
Last Post: C C