Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red orange orbs witnessed in Minnesota

Magical Realist Online
"At approximately 7:30 p.m.on October 28, 2015, the two witnesses were sitting in the sun room of a house in Prior Lake watching TV when a bright circular object above the tall grass in a swampy area about 400 feet away attracted the second witnesses’ attention.

“She called it to my attention,” the reporting witness stated.“This object, about five or six feet in diameter, was rising up and moving to the left at an angle. As it rose it emitted two similar, but smaller objects, each perhaps a foot and-a-half in diameter, which moved to each side of the first object, and the three flew off together in formation in a northeast direction until they were out of sight. The objects were all a red-orange color and not quite as bright as the full harvest moon.”

MUFON Minnesota Chief Investigator William I. McNeff and Field Investigator Dean R. DeHarpporte investigated and closed this case as an Unknown."===http://www.openminds.tv/minnesota-witnes...-ufo/36170
C C Offline
Why does this conjure a symbolic vision of a whale giving birth to a couple of calves, with them immediately swimming along beside it? I'm not sure I've ever even seen actual footage of such an event, that it's a genuine memory. I am pretty sure this vague manifestation is not instead a whale shark, since no bonding would surely be going on. Plus they're rumored to contain up to a few hundred pups at one time minus any mammalian umbilical cords (but they might be expelled gradually over an indefinite period).

Or... NEWS FLASH! Combine the idea of those ineffective explosive balloons that the Japanese sent drifting over to North America during WWII, with today's ISIS-promoted terrorism and modern guided technology, and what new "Religion of Peace" delusion-buster have these mad, fundamentalist devils unleashed upon the world with these "air-mines"?

Hmmm... Since they are already up in the air anyway, I once experienced initial puzzlement as to why dirigibles, balloons, etc would bring drones along with them. But then it became obvious that maybe these people want direct photos and video of themselves shot just a few feet away rather than from the ground. And who knows, maybe the drones would allow examination of the condition of otherwise unviewable areas of the vessel, just because the crew can indulge in the luxury of such extra security precautions now. Possibly there are experiments and tests being conducted that the drones are involved in as well. Or maybe the drones could sometimes have a better angle for imaging the terrain below for map projects. ["Shut up about missing your afternoon golfing, Hector. You know what happened the last time we tried to control that cheap, high altitude drone from a kilometer down below. It's better our being up here with it."]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Cautionary Tale - 1976 Canary Islands Mass Witnessed 'Giant UFO' Kornee 2 93 Jun 27, 2022 02:49 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Giant ufo witnessed by Malaysian villagers Magical Realist 2 371 Sep 6, 2016 10:49 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist