Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-meat propaganda (Survival Lilly)

C C Offline
PREVIOUS INSTALLMENT: Which Victorinox is the right one?

SURVIVAL LILLY
https://youtu.be/jUi2FQ_zIPc

VIDEO EXCERPT: Today I have some more anti-meat propaganda for you. So as you guys know some entities and organizations want us to think that meat is bad for us.

For example, we've got an article by the World Health Organization saying that red meat and processed meats are causing cancer...

Also, here there's an article by NHS also stating that because of red meat you have an increased risk of bowel cancer. [...] There's an article which states that red meat consumption is associated with increased type 2 diabetes risk.

[...] They never make a distinction if the meat is organic or if they have used pesticides to treat the meat with, and there are many articles that state that glyphosate is actually causing cancer.

[...] I personally don't think that meat is bad at all. I think meat is healthy if it comes from an animal which is raised without GMO food and which is raised without pesticides, without any toxins and so on.

Now what's really concerning to me is that actually people start believing those articles. [...] Also, now they are trying to tell us that meat accounts for nearly 60% of all greenhouse gases from food production. A lot of people believe this...

Anti-Meat Propaganda!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/jUi2FQ_zIPc
Zinjanthropos Offline
There was an element of the Vegan movement that once advocated the elimination of all predatory animals, at least the big ones. Don’t hear much of that now so I wonder if it still is on their minds, maybe as a hidden agenda.

Can’t stay … I’m hunting lettuce.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 best survival crops for guerilla gardening (Survival Lilly) C C 0 30 Apr 19, 2024 04:51 PM
Last Post: C C
  Urgent warning for all preppers and homesteaders (Survival Lilly) C C 0 67 Apr 6, 2024 11:34 PM
  Situation in Europe: fentanyl, digital ID, soldiers quitting, etc (Survival Lilly) C C 0 87 Apr 1, 2024 12:58 AM
  Europe preparing for war with Russia (Survival Lilly) C C 2 157 Mar 20, 2024 06:00 PM
Last Post: stryder
  McGyver? EDC and urban survival pack (Survival Lilly) C C 0 107 Mar 15, 2024 06:34 PM
  Which type of survival shelter is the best? (Survival Lilly) C C 0 130 Mar 8, 2024 07:33 AM
  Survival guide to the future from 1997: predictions about this era (Survival Lilly) C C 1 258 Feb 24, 2024 02:13 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Article Europe's GMO phobia (Survival Lilly) C C 1 164 Feb 22, 2024 03:06 AM
Last Post: Syne
  Homegrown food has 5 times higher carbon footprint (Survival Lilly) C C 6 260 Feb 15, 2024 11:25 AM
Last Post: confused2
  Warning about natural spring water (Survival Lilly) C C 0 164 Jan 31, 2024 10:52 PM