Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spiritual oneness

Ostronomos Offline
I am the only person I am aware of who has experienced spiritual oneness with the non-local self-distributed consciousness in which mind and spirit becomes entangled with higher-dimensional wavefunctions (now made accepted science) including God's and demonic forces. Atheism is ignorance. This is an absolute truth.
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Jan 6, 2022 09:03 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I am the only person I am aware of who has experienced spiritual oneness with the non-local self-distributed consciousness in which mind and spirit becomes entangled with higher-dimensional wavefunctions (now made accepted science) including God's and demonic forces. Atheism is ignorance. This is an absolute truth.

Demons? How do you know they aren’t playing with your head? I think better to not have demons when believing in Gods and universal consciousnesses. Kind of provides a seed of doubt your claim is true. Head messing demons or some other type? Doesn’t matter how you answer, demons may still be yanking your chain.
Magical Realist Offline
By their fruits ye shall know them. What distinguishing traits does one who has achieved spiritual oneness have?
Ostronomos Offline
(Jan 6, 2022 10:25 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: By their fruits ye shall know them. What distinguishing traits does one who has achieved spiritual oneness have?

Non-separation or unity by spirit with all creation.
Magical Realist Offline
(Jan 7, 2022 04:41 PM)Ostronomos Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2022 10:25 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: By their fruits ye shall know them. What distinguishing traits does one who has achieved spiritual oneness have?

Compassion? Empathy? Nonjudgment? Humility?
Ostronomos Offline
(Jan 7, 2022 07:53 PM)Magical Realist Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2022 04:41 PM)Ostronomos Wrote:

Compassion? Empathy? Nonjudgment? Humility?

These emotions you mention are experienced during spirituality and are an additional subjective feeling.

When you die, your astral body is immediately injected into emergent spacetime and is sent into ultimate reality. This I gather from my experiences in which God perceived my broken bone years before it healed and responded by saving my life with a divine sign.
Syne Offline
Still not convinced you're enabling delusion, MR?
Magical Realist Offline
(Jan 8, 2022 07:59 PM)Syne Wrote: Still not convinced you're enabling delusion, MR?

You call it enabling delusion. I call it validating self-worth.
Syne Offline
(Jan 8, 2022 09:27 PM)Magical Realist Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2022 07:59 PM)Syne Wrote: Still not convinced you're enabling delusion, MR?

You call it enabling delusion. I call it validating self-worth.

Even when he immediately goes into "God...saving my life with a divine sign?"
Question. Why don't you ever validate my self-worth? Just a kinship between the mentally ill?
Zinjanthropos Offline
You’ve said in the past how God and you have met on occasion. Maybe you can answer a question on the minds of many, what is God made of? Any ideas, you’re alive to talk about it and even if you can’t say exactly, from the aspect of a human who’s been one on one with God, do you have a reasonably good idea?