Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kitchen drawer opens by itself twice

Magical Realist Offline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An-lSDjyEXk

Spooky home security footage shows a kitchen drawer opening on its own — twice — sending a woman running out of the front door. “I”m scared to be in my house right now,” she captioned on the haunting video.

#Ghosts #HauntedHouse #HauntedKitchen
Syne Offline

So Meeko has a new habit of opening the bottom drawer in the bathroom, crawl inside then behind it and open the drawer on top by pushing it.
https://thecatsite.com/threads/cat-openi...rs.346636/

Cats can open lower cabinet doors, crawl inside, close the door, and push drawers open from the back. There's even cat food and water bowls beside the cabinet.
Why does someone have a surveillance camera there or is filming nothing?

Use your brain.
Magical Realist Offline
(Dec 12, 2021 11:39 PM)Syne Wrote:

So Meeko has a new habit of opening the bottom drawer in the bathroom, crawl inside then behind it and open the drawer on top by pushing it.
https://thecatsite.com/threads/cat-openi...rs.346636/

Cats can open lower cabinet doors, crawl inside, close the door, and push drawers open from the back. There's even cat food and water bowls beside the cabinet.
Why does someone have a surveillance camera there or is filming nothing?

Use your brain.

LOL...yeah..the invisible cat did it.

You're just making shit up. There's absolutely no evidence of a cat doing this.
Syne Offline
MR's determined to show he's a moron some more.

No need for an invisible cat inside of a closed cabinet. There's more evidence, right in the video, for a cat in the house than a ghost.

You know, I really can't decide if your that much of a clueless, gullible idiot or just a troll.
Magical Realist Offline
(Dec 13, 2021 12:12 AM)Syne Wrote: MR's determined to show he's a moron some more.

No need for an invisible cat inside of a closed cabinet. There's more evidence, right in the video, for a cat in the house than a ghost.

You know, I really can't decide if your that much of a clueless, gullible idiot or just a troll.

An unseen cat inside a cabinet would be invisible to the eyes and the camera moron. Unfortunately there's no evidence for this. (a pet bowl isn't evidence of a cat opening a drawer from the inside). And a claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Next? What about the usual invisible string theory? lol!
Syne Offline
Moron, there is no evidence that ghosts exist. There is tons of evidence that cats exist, exist in that particular house, and have a penchant for climbing n cabinets.

According to your blathering, if you can't see it, it must not exist. No wonder you're a shut-in. Half the time you must think that the outside world doesn't even exist....until you remember to open the blinds.
Magical Realist Offline
Quote:According to your blathering, if you can't see it, it must not exist.

Yeah...that makes total sense since I believe in ghosts, which this video is compelling and unrefuted evidence for. Move on to a subject you know something about and quit making a fool of yourself. I still need to hear what amazing new outlandish theory Zin will come up with. Electronic automated drawers? lol
Syne Offline
These threads are a testament to your moron faith in ghosts.
Zinjanthropos Online
Aside from actually having someone inside the cupboard below drawer, what I said for the cupboard door could be used here. I just thought her acting was bad (does she even live there?) and where is that electrical cord coming from, inside the cupboard below the drawer? Just having the cord in view is enough to put the thought of hanky panky in a watcher’s mind. Is the camera used always pointed at this area? Too many coincidences.
C C Offline
That one has an interval before it suddenly does it, but for the mundane trouble-makers (i.e., less suspicion of being deliberately rigged, from the skeptic sector)...

Being stuffed to the brim or having heavy items can sometimes make the obnoxious ones all the worse, too (example). The nature of the security camera is no doubt adding the curvature to everything, as well the appearance of sloping, but it could be there in is a less, exaggerated way: Sloping and Sagging Floors: What’s Acceptable and When A Structural Concern.

How to fix a drawer that opens on its own

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/P2i46ORs9WY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poltergeist opens then closes kitchen cabinet door Magical Realist 28 739 Nov 29, 2021 06:00 PM
Last Post: Leigha