Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Conscious Universe

Ostronomos Offline
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that consciousness can become actual within one's environment based on the state of the observer's awareness. As I am one of the only people in the world to have witnessed this obvious reality, I can confidently report it to those who have not had this luxury. Panpsychism is real, and it is evidence that mind is more fundamental than matter. The consciousness of the universe is capable of manipulating light and keeping demonic forces at bay when one prays to it or at the very least whispers to it. These demonic forces can be sensed by the observer's mind when they are in that dimension in which their awareness is unified with the so-called objective reality or extends outside the brain. I am one of the only people in the world who has privileged knowledge of life after death and this is partially because I have access to the most profound insights in History temporarily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universally conscious simulation Ostronomos 0 48 Apr 17, 2022 03:10 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  In praise of weirdness + Can electrons be conscious? C C 1 188 May 18, 2020 12:56 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  How can you tell if another person, animal or thing is conscious? + Category mistakes C C 0 290 Jul 8, 2019 05:17 AM
Last Post: C C
  Daniel Dennett on AI: we need smart tools, not conscious feeling ones C C 3 466 Jun 28, 2019 07:00 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  There is no such thing as conscious thought (Peter Carruthers) C C 4 937 Dec 23, 2018 06:08 PM
  God is the conscious universe manifesting lower levels of reality such as physical ma Ostronomos 10 1,307 Oct 30, 2017 01:16 AM
Last Post: Syne
  Reaction to David Chalmers's "The Conscious Mind," 18 Years Later C C 0 736 Nov 13, 2014 02:21 AM