Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Strange British Teslas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tesla has rolled out its British-version Model 3's.

[Image: D9fsspCW4AAJbNL.jpg]

They are strangely mutated inside. They just aren't right. (Or more accurately they are right, and that's what isn't right.)

Australia and New Zealand (and Japan and India) will probably like these very peculiar Teslas though.

RHD Model S's have been available since 2016. I believe that RHD Model X's can be found too. But the RHD Model 3's are only now being delivered.

[Image: D9fssngXYAEbFJH.jpg]

[Image: 400px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png]

...If I ever tried driving left-hand-traffic in a right-hand-drive car, I'd crash in a minute...
(Jun 23, 2019 01:26 AM)Yazata Wrote: [ -> ]...If I ever tried driving left-hand-traffic in a right-hand-drive car, I'd crash in a minute...

I'm not sure that the UK or its Anglosphere produced the first fiction about a reversed "mirror world". But somehow it seems fitting that they be the ones offering such a curse to visitors, tourists, and expatriates from elsewhere.

"Through the Looking-Glass . . . a novel by Lewis Carroll ... Alice again enters a fantastical world ... by climbing through a mirror ... There she finds that, just like a reflection, everything is reversed, including logic... "