Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opinions from Europe or "If you thought the North American ones were 'out there'..."

C C Offline
(Czech Republic) Climate: America elected Donald, not Ivanka, Trump
http://motls.blogspot.com/2017/02/climat...d-not.html

EXCERPT: [...] If you look at all the people, the main obstacle for the restoration of climate sanity in the U.S. is the most beloved kid of Donald Trump among the five, Ivanka Trump. [...] she is a downright climate alarmist. Because Melania Trump stayed in New York with her and the president's son Barron, Ivanka Trump is playing the role of the de facto first lady. Her Jewish husband Jared Kushner is therefore logically the alternate U.S. president operating behind the scenes.

Ivanka Trump [...] is a progressive. Most of us became certain about this statement after her 2016 Republican National Convention speech. People applauded but it was exactly the kind of speech you would expect at the competing Democrats' gathering. [...] On December 5th, I got a great birthday "gift" when Ivanka shockingly met Al Gore. Gore praised her after the meeting and he said that Ivanka was very committed to climate policy. Holy cow. [...] I am sorry, Mr President, but whether or not you love your daughter, someone should remind you that it is you and not your daughter and her husband who has been elected the U.S. president, who has some responsibility for performing the job well, and who will be accountable for the consequences...

(Netherlands) How to Destroy the Left By Using Their Own Tactics Against Them - Ten commandments of the radical right
http://koenraadt.info/essays/rules-for-a...icals.html

EXCERPT: [...] But don’t be fooled by appearances. The mere fact that [Saul] Alinsky’s followers, such as Hillary Clinton, cite the occasional anti-Semite, openly criticize Israel, or publicly act the part of devout Christian Methodist does not acquit them of dabbling in revenge fantasies that aim to destroy Western civilization from within.

Whatever their personal motives, Clinton, Alinsky and many others including philosopher Karl Popper, linguist Noam Chomsky, financial terrorist George Soros, even former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger have come to believe that not just Nazi Germany, but all of Western civilization carries responsibility for the Holocaust.

They believe that the West let the Holocaust happen by not doing enough to stop it, a belief apparently oblivious to the millions of Americans, Europeans and Russians who sacrificed their lives to fight against Hitler. Sadly, such convictions drive the progressive left movement: an entrenched hatred of white people.

[...] Indeed, if alt-right radicals (or alt-radicals) could master the art of mobilizing the people, I believe they can crush the progressive left before the end of the next decade. In support of the coming insurgency, I’ve partly rewritten Alinksy’s thirteen rules for radicals below. In fact, to mess with people’s heads, I’ve cut them down to ten....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canada's feral, super-sized hogs are moving south (great north community) C C 2 72 Feb 24, 2023 02:30 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  North Korea probably faked its massive ICBM launch (Juche community) C C 0 60 Aug 12, 2022 08:43 PM
Last Post: C C
  Worried over bills, Canadians risk discomfort, illness & even death (north community) C C 0 62 Jul 15, 2022 05:34 PM
  Canada happenings thread#1 - miscellaneous (Great White North community) C C 53 2,821 Jan 13, 2021 06:55 PM