Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elon Disappearance Mystery Solved

Yazata Offline
The internet has been buzzing after Elon fell silent on twitter June 21. For ten days... nothing. He'd rarely gone that long without tweeting. The last Elon sighting had been in Austin where he gave a Tesla interview.

All kinds of theories appeared, some kind of outlandish. Was he ill? Was he in Starbase cracking his whip to get his spaceship into space? Had lawyers forced his silence? Were the Democrats waterboarding him in Guantanamo?

Well, Elon has suddenly resurfaced... in Italy! He was in Venice and then in Rome/Vatican City where he and some of his kids met the Pope.

[Image: FWoEPVtWAAADyzl?format=jpg&name=large]

Magical Realist Offline
We live in a crazy world when an unannounced absence of a famous person from social media constitutes an international emergency..
RainbowUnicorn Offline
(Jul 2, 2022 06:12 AM)Yazata Wrote: The internet has been buzzing after Elon fell silent on twitter June 21. For ten days... nothing. He'd rarely gone that long without tweeting. The last Elon sighting had been in Austin where he gave a Tesla interview.

All kinds of theories appeared, some kind of outlandish. Was he ill? Was he in Starbase cracking his whip to get his spaceship into space? Had lawyers forced his silence? Were the Democrats waterboarding him in Guantanamo?

Well, Elon has suddenly resurfaced... in Italy! He was in Venice and then in Rome/Vatican City where he and some of his kids met the Pope.

maybe he is designing an electric pope-mobile

Italian engineering is supposed to be quite good
at the right price maybe an electric car & battery making factory and lithium transfer point in italy might be on the chat agenda
who knows
he needs to get his hands on lithium mines
& i think Europe would love to buy italian made electric vehicles
plus its closer to the middle east for exports
Yazata Offline
(Jul 3, 2022 05:27 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: We live in a crazy world when an unannounced absence of a famous person from social media constitutes an international emergency..

I think that he is just on vacation. He probably dropped out of sight in an attempt to prevent the paparazzi from hounding him.
Leigha Offline
Maybe he’s busy checking his staff’s badges to see who’s working from the office. Wink For such an innovative thinker, he’s kind of backwards with the idea that 40+ hours spent in an office space every week, means employees are automatically more productive. During the Covid lockdowns and companies allowing work from home options, I believe the opposite proved to be true, on average. Of course, there are the outliers who aren't working when they're supposed to, but productivity should matter more than hours clocked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-tr...usk-2022-6
Yazata Offline
(Jul 7, 2022 04:25 AM)Kornee Wrote: You don't get to have a private audience with the pope unless some kind of serious business is up for discussion. Evidently not about Catholic catechisms:

I expect that being the world's richest man worth some $200 billion+ will open a lot of doors. Maybe the Pope wanted to ask Elon for some big contributions to the Pope's favored charitable causes.
Kornee Offline
(Jul 7, 2022 07:33 AM)Yazata Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2022 04:25 AM)Kornee Wrote: You don't get to have a private audience with the pope unless some kind of serious business is up for discussion. Evidently not about Catholic catechisms:

I expect that being the world's richest man worth some $200 billion+ will open a lot of doors. Maybe the Pope wanted to ask Elon for some big contributions to the Pope's favored charitable causes.
Yeah that's a possibility.  Or maybe as something as banal as a mutual PR photo op. Maybe Elon explains somewhere on the web. I doubt the pontiff would do so.