Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Biden plans these 5 executive orders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you living in the real world..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedma...ZTCVkzwSsw

"On January 20, 2021, Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States. As soon as his first day in office, Biden plans to sign at least five executive orders that could reverse several of President Donald Trump’s policies. He’ll also focus on addressing the Covid-19 pandemic, improving the economy and providing financial stimulus. These executive orders may include:

1. Paris Climate Accord
Biden wants the U.S. to rejoin the Paris climate accord.
Biden said he would build upon President Barack Obama’s efforts to fight climate change.
As part of his plan, Biden proposed $2 trillion in clean energy and infrastructure spending. Biden also wants net zero emissions by 2050.

2. World Health Organization
Biden wants the U.S. to rejoin the World Health Organization.
Coronavirus will remain at top of Biden’s agenda in 2021.
Biden is forming a Coronavirus task force to address the Covid-19 pandemic.
Biden would undo Trump’s action to withdraw the U.S.’s membership from the WHO, and rejoin the WHO as a global health leader.

3. Travel Ban: Muslim Countries
Biden plans to repeal the travel ban from many Muslim countries.
Trump, through executive action, instituted a travel ban from Muslim countries such as Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen, which was later adapted to include North Korea and Venezuela
The ban, which Trump has said is in the best interest of national security, included at least some immigrants, refugees and visa holders from entering the U.S.

4. DREAMers
Biden plans to reinstate the DREAMers program, which allows children of undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S.
This would constitute a direct reversal of Trump’s immigration policies.
Biden would ensure that DACA—the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals—would continue to allow these immigrants to live and work in the U.S. without threat of being deported.

5. Military Ban
Biden plans to repeal the transgender military ban.
While Trump banned the practice through executive order in 2017, Biden would undo Trump’s policy.
Specifically, Biden, as commander in chief, would allow a transgender individual to serve openly in the U.S. military.
Want to do something about cleaning up the Earth? Take the $2 trillion and clean up some of the real shit hole countries like India for instance. Won't matter a damn cleaning up at home when people are crapping in the streets halfway around the world and not.doing anything except make things worse. Oh the polluters can bring that culture to North America I guess.
(Nov 14, 2020 07:25 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you living in the real world..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedma...ZTCVkzwSsw

"On January 20, 2021, Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States. As soon as his first day in office, Biden plans to sign at least five executive orders that could reverse several of President Donald Trump’s policies. He’ll also focus on addressing the Covid-19 pandemic, improving the economy and providing financial stimulus. These executive orders may include:

1. Paris Climate Accord
Biden wants the U.S. to rejoin the Paris climate accord.
Biden said he would build upon President Barack Obama’s efforts to fight climate change.
As part of his plan, Biden proposed $2 trillion in clean energy and infrastructure spending. Biden also wants net zero emissions by 2050.

2. World Health Organization
Biden wants the U.S. to rejoin the World Health Organization.
Coronavirus will remain at top of Biden’s agenda in 2021.
Biden is forming a Coronavirus task force to address the Covid-19 pandemic.
Biden would undo Trump’s action to withdraw the U.S.’s membership from the WHO, and rejoin the WHO as a global health leader.

3. Travel Ban: Muslim Countries
Biden plans to repeal the travel ban from many Muslim countries.
Trump, through executive action, instituted a travel ban from Muslim countries such as Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen, which was later adapted to include North Korea and Venezuela
The ban, which Trump has said is in the best interest of national security, included at least some immigrants, refugees and visa holders from entering the U.S.

4. DREAMers
Biden plans to reinstate the DREAMers program, which allows children of undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S.
This would constitute a direct reversal of Trump’s immigration policies.
Biden would ensure that DACA—the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals—would continue to allow these immigrants to live and work in the U.S. without threat of being deported.

5. Military Ban
Biden plans to repeal the transgender military ban.
While Trump banned the practice through executive order in 2017, Biden would undo Trump’s policy.
Specifically, Biden, as commander in chief, would allow a transgender individual to serve openly in the U.S. military.

Are we going to pay for sex reassignment surgery?

Have you looked at each individual plan, MR?

Did you happen to see that Mayor Eric Garcetti reduced LAPD’s budget by $150 million? They want the money to be invested in the community.

They’re getting rid of the sexual assault unit. You know, the one responsible for the conviction of Harvey Weinstein and the metoo movement.
Quote:Have you looked at each individual plan, MR?

No..If you have questions about them I suggest researching them yourself.
(Nov 14, 2020 11:35 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]

I did and they’re recipes for frog soup.

Takers are gonna take.

Maybe you should heed your own advice.
(Nov 15, 2020 03:09 AM)Syne Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe when I have any questions about them I will.
Democrats have accused Trump's supporters of having a blind allegiance to him, and I think the same thing can happen with Biden's supporters, as well. The hate has been strong towards Trump from many Biden voters, and I just hope that we all hold Biden accountable for his policies. Not saying you have a blind allegiance when it comes to Biden MR, but it's just something I think about since so many Americans loathe Trump. If that hatred of Trump is what enabled Biden to win the election, will people look at Biden's ideas and policies with any level of scrutiny?
Quote:Not saying you have a blind allegiance when it comes to Biden MR, but it's just something I think about since so many Americans loathe Trump.

I was not really that enthused about Biden initially, but Trump set the bar so low on who we can elect as president that by contrast Biden now shines like Abe Lincoln. Just hearing him speak intelligently instead of rambling incoherently like an idiot is like healing balm to my soul. Smile
(Nov 15, 2020 04:55 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 15, 2020 03:09 AM)Syne Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 14, 2020 11:35 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]No..If you have questions about them I suggest researching them yourself.

Maybe when I have any questions about them I will.
Yeah, I don't expect you will ever question what Biden tells you.

(Nov 15, 2020 05:48 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Not saying you have a blind allegiance when it comes to Biden MR, but it's just something I think about since so many Americans loathe Trump.

I was not really that enthused about Biden, but Trump set the bar so low on who we can elect as president that  by contrast Biden shines like Abe Lincoln. Just hearing him speak intelligently instead of rambling like an idiot is like healing balm to my soul.
And thinking Biden speak intelligibly means you haven't paid much attention of his campaign. Luckily leftists in media are good at shielding you from those inconvenient facts. And you never question them.
Pages: 1 2