Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Long term survival hut + Building a Roman house with primtive tech & skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long Term Survival Hut (video)

INTRO: This is my shelter for the first half of the third year of my journey. I'm back at my old stomping grounds - my hometown - Miskolc, Hungary. It lies right on the edge of the Bukk Mountains National Park. It had been a long time since I spent the summer in Europe, so I was very excited to do this here. It is a very different environment from South New Jersey where I built my last shelter. It's a hardwood forest, where I knew I would have good debris to make use of, but unlike last year I had no idea what kind of place I was going to build beyond that...

Building a Roman house using primitive tech with manual construction skills (video)

INTRO: In this video we go through all stages of how to build a classic Roman house. We fully and only use original technology for application in the construction. You can find a step by step guide for everyone who wishes to build a Roman house with basic tools and supplies...