Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Frank Ramirez's haunted motel room..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, those seedy Texas motel rooms and their noir-like, spectral ambience accumulated over decades via countless rendezvouses between gangsters and illicit lovers.

Asks for a name. Maybe pick up the agitated phone and listen to see if there's something besides a dial tone.
There's a story that a young woman was killed in that room. In which case this could be a weak residual loop of the girl's last desperate moments played back on some unknown ethereal substrate.
Whats with the potus moniker. Anyways, I never heard of the guys in the video link here. Heres what they think

https://anomaliesresearchsociety.wordpre...room-hoax/
(Mar 26, 2020 01:12 AM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: [ -> ]Whats with the potus moniker. Anyways, I never heard of the guys in the video link here. Heres what they think

https://anomaliesresearchsociety.wordpre...room-hoax/

Yeah...that's the go to debunk of the skeptical herd--insist there is fishing line even when noone can see it. It's a case of making up shit instead of presenting actual evidence.

The "debunker" concludes his account thusly:

"However, under poor lighting, fishing line can pretty much disappear from a camera, especially a poor quality video such as this. The hotel room is poorly lighted, with a light over the door and another a smaller one to the right of the sink. In such environments, they look brighter on the phone video than they actually are. These are good conditions if you want to hide the fishing line."

IOW, the fishing line is invisible because the room is so dimly lit, even though the room we see in the video isn't dimly lit at all. This he explains as an illusion of the video--the fact that the lights appear so bright. lol!
Who’s more believable? Ramirez who puts the initials potus before his name and is a well known YouTube contributor.... Somehow weird shit that can be videoed always happens to those people. Or two dudes nobody ever heard of crying fraud? Decisions, decisions....oh my.
I find Frank more credible than a couple of online skeptics that make it their career to debunk. Weird shit happens, and Frank was just fortunate, or unfortunate, enough to be there when it did.
Quote:Frank was just fortunate

I'll say. How many ghost videographers can get a ghost to throw something on command? 

Always seems these moving objects vids have no shortages of places to hide a third party. There's under a bed, behind drapes, hallway and the actual toilet room w/door ajar plus who knows what's behind the tv wall? Coincidence I guess. Did I hear him say he had been there for awhile before things started happening? Couldn't help but notice his travel bag, still unpacked, zipped open and with what looks like a reel of some type protruding from it. Looks as if someone's rummaged thru it and where in the world did the scissors come from that are on the mini fridge? I know its a flea bag hotel and it looks like Frank just got there, so why has he dug scissors out of his bag? Must have had a real nuisance broken nail problem or nasal hair that required trimming before anything else. He would be the first guy I know to carry scissors when travelling. 

When he asks the ghost to move something, the towel makes a leap, not straight out but towards the bathroom door. Later on it has moved again and he credits the ghost.  

Near the end I was wondering about the refractive index of that piece of lint, cloth or whatever that was laying on the floor around the 5:20-5:30 mark ( had to watch a different vid) because suddenly it's there and just as suddenly it disappears, and does it come back again? I watched that a few times and maybe it's nothing.

That phone seems rather old. Is it room service? Didn't seem to be plugged in jack ....ghost? Did you notice it was the right side of the receiver that leaves the cradle first. If I was faking it then that would be the end I attach a string to. I'm no physicist but perhaps someone can confirm what I think here, that there would be less resistance by doing so. 

Usual stuff like grainy footage throughout.  I'm not convinced, the scenario invites fraud. Verdict:  Doesn't prove ghosts.
LOL! Now the hidden cohort under the bed or in the bathroom pulling the strings. That's rather desperate even for you! And ofcourse the incriminating scissors, because noone needs those fine small scissors to trim their nails or beard, which in fact Frank Ramirez has. Again, making up shit isn't providing evidence. It's well, just making shit up.
(Mar 26, 2020 09:46 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! Now the hidden cohort under the bed or in the bathroom pulling the strings. That's rather desperate even for you! And ofcourse the incriminating scissors, because noone needs those fine small scissors to trim their nails or hair. Again, making up shit isn't providing evidence. It's well, just making shit up.

Relax MR. There just any clear cut evidence of a ghost. There’s doubt aplenty. More proof a picture/video isn’t worth it when proving ghosts. You’ll have to do better. What is it about paranormal believers? Do you guys need a pat on the back constantly?
Pages: 1 2