Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Guardian Lions of Route 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to take Route 66 just for the heck of it. I’m driving through the desert and out in the middle of nowhere, I spot two large marble foo dogs. At first, I thought it might be an abandoned entrance to something but I didn’t see any other indications of an old building site. I checked it out as soon as I had cell service. Come to find out, no one knows how they got there. My guess would be the new owner. Albert Okura purchased the town in 2003.

Guardian Lions of Route 66

[Image: 9D60CE6B-0415-4D1C-B515-83CA3FA6F2A8.jpeg]
(Jan 16, 2020 05:22 PM)Secular Sanity Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to take Route 66 just for the heck of it. I’m driving through the desert and out in the middle of nowhere, I spot two large marble foo dogs. At first, I thought it might be an abandoned entrance to something but I didn’t see any other indications of an old building site. I checked it out as soon as I had cell service. Come to find out, no one knows how they got there. My guess would be the new owner. Albert Okura purchased the town in 2003.

Guardian Lions of Route 66

Good possibility, but most are probably glad that the mystery has not been definitively solved.

Although somebody has probably already done it... Those guardian lions would certainly be ripe for recruiting as an eccentric element in a story, novel, movie, TV series. Involving their origins in some over-complicated background saga of interconnected events or conspiracy.
From a credible witness. I have it on my phone. Listen.....

...It was....it was ....was.....aliens.....aarrrggghhh!
maybe they are weathering them prior to auction lol
There are few times and places that can't be improved by the addition of a foo dog.
(Jan 17, 2020 10:14 AM)confused2 Wrote: [ -> ]There are few times and places that can't be improved by the addition of a foo dog.....

.....or two cats humping.