Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: New Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the forums.

In any case while it's not compulsory to do so, feel free to say "Hi I'm a new member." either here in this thread or this sub-forum in General. 
Doing so will be a great icebreaker between new members and old alike.

(TBA, I will add a list of useful things for new members to look at or know how to get to here in the future.
While current members might think this a bit late, I'm in the process of streamlining new members to the forum and this is one potential stop.)
I have just realized the significance of this thread not being around when I joined a few weeks ago. Which I'll belatedly take the opportunity to remedy now by expressing what briefly crossed my mind back then: "At last, I am one of the first five members of a web-based forum instead of the usual slotting between members 8,458 to 62,397. Woo-hoo!"

Or as N'hoosh said during a eureka moment outside the prehistoric community cave, after pondering the nature of the enigmatic axle which D'getton had fashioned the week before: "Sumpthin' needs to get rolling here. Anything!"

Welcome krash661.

Welcome, haircutter.
Hello... this is my officfial welcome to everbody here so far.!!!

An a little about me:::

My name cluelusshusbund... i dont cuss due to bein raised in a religious household... O... an i have proof that im a fuggin genious.!!!

Tim
(Oct 28, 2014 02:56 AM)cluelusshusbund Wrote: [ -> ]Hello... this is my officfial welcome to everbody here so far.!!!

My name cluelusshusbund... i dont cuss due to bein raised in a religious household... O... an i have proof that im a fuggin genious.!!!

Tim

You sound a little familiar. Blush BlushBlushBlush
(Oct 30, 2014 09:23 PM)haircutter Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 28, 2014 02:56 AM)cluelusshusbund Wrote: [ -> ]Hello... this is my officfial welcome to everbody here so far.!!!

Tim

You sound a little familiar. Blush BlushBlushBlush

Mayb we dated... but that woud have been over 40 years ago.!!!
Just bumping this thread out to visibility for the first time since October.
I've added a "New Members" subforum (under "Site Related") for welcoming new members