Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: I’m Now an Author
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished writing three books. They’re all about me. 

1. This book covers my time from conception to awareness. Consists of one word on one page....   I.

2. This book covers the time from awareness to today. It’s a continuation of the first book. On the first page one will find the word I followed by several blank pages, each representing a year of my life since. It may need to be revised, idk.  The last page will have one word also....    am.

3. This book not 100% complete because it will require some assistance. It can only be finished once I die. Not to worry, people are lining up to help complete it for me. It’s the sequel to book 2 and basically the same style. First page has the word I with the last page consisting of the word....   was.*

* take note that the punctuation is identical in each book. This saved me a lot of unnecessary writing.

Now I just need a publisher.
Can I get them on Amazon Prime?  Big Grin
(Sep 16, 2019 03:02 PM)Leigha Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get them on Amazon Prime?  Big Grin

So far, NO.

From various publishers:

One said there could be a possible problem with the censors. You know, politically incorrect because it's philosophy stuff, anything real or imagined.

Another said content was too deep, people may not be able to grasp it, or as one said "Have trouble seeing my points"

Another said books were too long. 2nd and 3rd books being twice as long as the first as far as text goes. I tried to be brief but oh well..

I wonder if they're too anecdotal as well.
(Sep 16, 2019 03:43 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 16, 2019 03:02 PM)Leigha Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get them on Amazon Prime?  Big Grin

So far, NO.

From various publishers:

One said there could be a possible problem with the censors. You know, politically incorrect because it's philosophy stuff, anything real or imagined.

Another said content was too deep, people may not be able to grasp it, or as one said "Have trouble seeing my points"

Another said books were too long. 2nd and 3rd books being twice as long as the first as far as text goes. I tried to be brief but oh well..

I wonder if they're too anecdotal as well.

hahahahaha  Big Grin Omg, I'm seriously laughing here.

You're quite funny...I imagine your memoirs will keep your audience laughing for days. 

Any mention of Jordan Peterson in your books?
Quote:Any mention of Jordan Peterson in your books?

Everything I have to say on the man is in there. I think anyone can see in my books* just how much of my life was influenced by him.

*actually friends are trying to convince me to write a fourth book. It would be a summary of the other three. 
Here's a sneak peek: Page one : I     Page two: Yi-Yi .. that should do it.
Perfect. I bet you make the Best Seller list!