Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Police respond to a racket in a school in Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here is what they found. Go full screen to see better..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97TPOZi5X4
In other circulations it's instead referred to as a morgue. In one place they're labeled as security guards instead of police. The discussion below features the the answer/reply of: "The video was made by two caretakers who take care of a Center for Comprehensive Care for Children and Adolescents (CAIC) located on Saracura Street, Capela Velha neighbourhood, in Araucária, Brazil."

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments...g_door_at/
(Jul 29, 2019 04:16 AM)C C Wrote: [ -> ]In other circulations it's instead referred to as a morgue. In one place they're labeled as security guards instead of police. The discussion below features the the answer/reply of: "The video was made by two caretakers who take care of a Center for Comprehensive Care for Children and Adolescents (CAIC) located on Saracura Street, Capela Velha neighbourhood, in Araucária, Brazil."

It said in the Reddit reply:

"We went to the place where the sinister video of the door of the hydrant was tapped. The full story you see 12h on SBT

It's not a morgue, it's some child care centre which I assume is some sort of school or kids home."

That's good enough for me. Doesn't invalidate the video in the least. I'm assuming they mean caregivers instead of caretakers. Caretakers would support the morgue hypothesis.
(Jul 29, 2019 04:28 AM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 29, 2019 04:16 AM)C C Wrote: [ -> ]In other circulations it's instead referred to as a morgue. In one place they're labeled as security guards instead of police. The discussion below features the the answer/reply of: "The video was made by two caretakers who take care of a Center for Comprehensive Care for Children and Adolescents (CAIC) located on Saracura Street, Capela Velha neighbourhood, in Araucária, Brazil."

It said in the Reddit reply:

"We went to the place where the sinister video of the door of the hydrant was tapped. The full story you see 12h on SBT

It's not a morgue, it's some child care centre which I assume is some sort of school or kids home."

That's good enough for me. Doesn't invalidate the video in the least. I'm assuming they mean caregivers instead of caretakers. Caretakers would support the morgue hypothesis.

Since those two would be either security guards or uniformed custodians checking into a problem, caretakers is probably more applicable, if maybe still not specific enough. Not qualified caregivers for dealing with the kids/teens unless they're disruptive or running amok damaging things.
Quote:Since those two would be either security guards or uniformed custodians checking into a problem, caretakers is probably more applicable, if maybe still not specific enough. Not qualified caregivers for dealing with the kids/teens unless they're disruptive or running amok damaging things.

I'm sticking with police officers. The guy had a shoulder patches on his blue shirt, and appeared to be holding a gun. Don't know many school janitors who do that.
Two guys with too much time on their hands. Smart enough to pull the hoax off using poor lighting. Looks like fire cabinet sans hose. That opening below the fire cabinet needs to be explained. Emergency fire equipment needs a hose but the whole thing may be obsolete, unless in Brazil the building safety codes are worthless or there’s no inspectors. I always picked a daycare for my kids where the fire safety equipment was missing key ingredients. 

Briefly sounded like the subway going by as they start approach. Yet every time the door opened you hear that mechanical sound but when door finally stops the same sound continued one time. Can’t see how the door would continue to make that sound when not opening, logical conclusion....the sound is coming from somewhere else, not door. Not even a squeak when guy opens and closes it. Must be some spectral noise the ghost made every time it opened and closed door. Couldn’t be a machine.

Watching on mini iPad. Not a good view but sound is good.
(Jul 29, 2019 01:30 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: [ -> ]Two guys with too much time on their hands. Smart enough to pull the hoax off using poor lighting. Looks like fire cabinet sans hose. That opening below the fire cabinet needs to be explained. Emergency fire equipment needs a hose but the whole thing may be obsolete, unless in Brazil the building safety codes are worthless or there’s no inspectors. I always picked a daycare for my kids where the fire safety equipment was missing key ingredients. 

Briefly sounded like the subway going by as they start approach. Yet every time the door opened you hear that mechanical sound but when door finally stops the same sound continued one time. Can’t see how the door would continue to make that sound when not opening, logical conclusion....the sound is coming from somewhere else, not door. Not even a squeak when guy opens and closes it. Must be some spectral noise the ghost made every time it opened and closed door. Couldn’t be a machine.

Watching on mini iPad. Not a good view but sound is good.

LOL! Methinks the lady doth protest too much..
The flickering florescent tube made it look like a bad horror movie. I suspect that it was staged.
(Jul 29, 2019 06:20 PM)Yazata Wrote: [ -> ]The flickering florescent tube made it look like a bad horror movie. I suspect that it was staged.

Except that flickering lights are common manifestations of paranormal activity too. It's believed the ghost draws extra power from a nearby electrical source to accomplish impressive feats.
I’m coming back in ghost form after I die to slam a door repeatedly. Not just any door but an unused cabinet’s door located in a basement. One that covers an 8” recess in the wall of a decrepitly old building in Rio full of daycare children. Ya, that’s what I want to do when I’m dead, slam the shit out of a door to nowhere.  Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4