Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: UK shoplifting is out of control (Funky Prepper)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are consequences for this (besides the price increases). Due to profit loss, stores are closing down in the US neighborhoods where this is occurring. Day will come when there's little option but ordering food and goods online. Or if for some reason you can't do that or no delivery service, wait in a parking lot or car line for hours to pick up the items from a list that approved hired helpers personally gather themselves in a "no-public access" security warehouse. Even if you can call ahead and have a curbside pick-up spot, the massive congestion resulting from more consumers being in that fix (and fewer local facilities) probably means a longer waiting period than whatever's currently experienced.
- - - - - - -

https://youtu.be/fkYPbOFVZxQ

EXCERPT: We're getting reports on a regular basis now and I lost count after about 15. There's a lot, and what we're talking about is shoplifting. Okay, we have touched on this in previous videos some time ago. But these are reports from what people are sending me. Telling me what they're seeing. And this one this is from a good friend of mine. Maddie ... this is just a recent one it's come through literally about eight minutes ago:

"OMG. I just bought petrol, and I was walking into the kiosk. A lady in her 30s walked out, hands full clutching a massive pile of marks[?] and Spencer's food to her chest. The employee said you can't just take it. And she casually turned around and said I have a four-year-old that I have to feed. And she just carried on walking out of the store."

Like I said, there's tons of these stories coming in. Someone recently said they saw an individual literally just filling up a whole carrier bag with steak and all sorts of things, and just walking straight out of the supermarket. Guess what, no one was around, no one cared.

Like we said in previous videos, a term which is used a lot now and it's called normalcy bias. Normalcy bias means when things start happening which are not normal, but they happen more frequently, it then becomes normal. [...] It is now normal to see people walk through barriers, out of any shop, supermarket store, high street convenience store, petrol stations...

Apr 13, 2023 - Funky Prepper: "UK shoplifting out of control. - SHTF" ... https://youtu.be/fkYPbOFVZxQ
Porch Piracy Practice
Perhaps stiffer penalties . I'm all for taxes going towards more prisons. Work gangs also an option.